Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight saving - A curse for ASIANS !

From today onwards DAYLIGHT SAVING is activated on all EU servers.

It means that all the events are rescheduled for 1 hour late than normal.

Already it was a little hard for ASIANS to manage the time for events and now its almost impossible for asians to be in TANKS at night or to be in GUILD CHAMBER for TOA.

Now even arena can be a little hard for ASIANS because it will be held at 11:30 pm IST (Indian Standard Time).

So, if you are thinking to play wartune after your hefty working day ... you just got messed up !

Maybe R2 only want Europeans to play on EU servers. IF this is the case we will get to know it now.

Everyone for whom this DLS system is a curse should support. So that we can take out some solution for this.

Thank You !
    YEs !
    26.53%
    NO !
    42.86%
    Doesn't affect you !
    30.61%
    DeathGOD

Server - S210
    Mage

change server

Comment

its on all EU servers mate.... U want me to change server now at a time when i am 50k BR ?
      DeathGOD

Server - S210
      Mage

Comment

Originally posted by MP190 View Post
        its on all EU servers mate.... U want me to change server now at a time when i am 50k BR ?
        stop complaining then since time will stay same until next time which is few months away i guess endure till then?

Comment

u know what difference does some months put on your character ? Especially when u r spending on this game ? and still not getting your character grow up ? if it was with u , u were gonna cry for sure....
          DeathGOD

Server - S210
          Mage

Comment

I am sorry you've been inconvenienced by Daylight Savings Time coming to an end. Servers run on the local time for the region they are in. This means, server time will change twice a year. The next time change will be in March when Daylight Savings Time start again, and the time will go back to what you are use to.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

u know what difference does some months put on your character ? Especially when u r spending on this game ? and still not getting your character grow up ? if it was with u , u were gonna cry for sure....
              it means i would be doing everything by staying up till late if the stufs were important (like i did when first started playing game thou now am onn eu servers)

Comment

You should've chosen a server that was better for your time zone.
                And lol at 50k br comment, that's nothing.

Comment

All servers cant accommodate the Asian time. So the choice is between the European time and Oceanic time. South Asian are stuck between these two. I understand if it is based on European time. Actually not European time but GMT which is British time. Shifting the events by one hour wont change much participation of Europeans but not changing would drastically effect the participation of Asians specially the events after 2nd boss which are already too late. It depends on r2 what will they do. It will all depend on participation and the balens. I would support shifting the events by one hour though..

Comment

well. its not just me but many ASIAN people who play on european servers and spend money .... its unfair to all of those... and also oceanic time does not suit south asians... european time did suit pretty well before this 1 hour time shift....
                    DeathGOD

Server - S210
                    Mage

Comment

well. its not just me but many ASIAN people who play on european servers and spend money .... its unfair to all of those... and also oceanic time does not suit south asians... european time did suit pretty well before this 1 hour time shift....
                      1hour makes such an big diference?lol

Comment

if ua re assian why u dont play chinese then xD

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
                          if ua re assian why u dont play chinese then xD
                          chinese server does not let asians enter in it .... only chinese people can play in it :P
                          DeathGOD

Server - S210
                          Mage

Comment

chinese server does not let asians enter in it .... only chinese people can play in it :P
                            You sure its not 60 minutes ? lolz
                            EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

its 3600 seconds :P
                              DeathGOD

Server - S210
                              Mage

Comment

Working...
                              X