Guild battles.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battles.

( Sorry if this subject already has a thread)

Question... Why are all the guild battles through the week?

Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

I work nights so therefore I can never make it to a Guild battle.
    Why isn't there one for the weekend... Where people can actually make time and participate?

Even if I didn't work nights, and say, worked days, the Guild battle for me is still at 4am... So I would be sleeping instead.

Having this Event soley through the week, with nothing on the weekend was a bad idea.

Maybe you should move one, or even two guild battle days? So more people can get on for it.

Say sunday, or saturday, or hell, even both days. and remove monday and wednesday.

Really guys it was a poor Idea.

I miss out on WB, and some other stuff at times, but really would like to help in the guild battles!

Game population is at it's lowest over the weekends. The GB times are actually pretty good, and get solid attendance.

I don't know how far along you are, but you might want to consider changing server to a time-zone that fits your schedule better. If I had to guess, it seems like you're about 6 hours off from where you should be aligned.

Comment

toa is energized far less during the weekend since people are actually using that time to spend it with their family as they should. As zorich said, game population is at its lowest over the weekends

Comment

I've looked into other server times, the one I'm on is the better overall. I get to do 1 arena, 1 BG, and if I'm lucky one WB, any other server I can't do anything. =(

I still think at least one should be over the weekend. Guild battle lasts what, 30mins? I know population is slightly lower, but as it is at the moment, most people in the guild can't make the GB, for reasons similar to mine, and would prefer at least one on the weekend like me.

Comment

how about those people that can only attend the current schedule of GB. what if they chose that server solely just because of that reason. changing 1 or 2 gb will greatly affect them. after all before we even started playing this game the schedule wa already been decided by the management/publisher.

rescheduling suggestions IMO is a no no.

i myself miss 1 GB a week. even if changing that missed gb to my freetime i wolud still go against it. true, it would make me happy, but still im against it. will affect others, bad for business.

Comment

Working...
          X