Is meditation a joke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is meditation a joke?

I waited 12 hours for my sylph to meditate just to see her that she is now lvl 2? lol I receive more by killing a mob

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    I waited 12 hours for my sylph to meditate just to see her that she is now lvl 2? lol I receive more by killing a mob
    Only useful if you have 3 pets, other farm friends can click on your pets around so much time to give main pet more exp i believe - but yeh, Only useful if you have 1 main pet n 2 support for arena
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

well I have one main pet, lvl 30, and I placed 2 others to meditate in the farm, after 12 hours I got almost 4 k xp, + a few more hundreds from friends. That means that a white bounty gives me more xp for my main sylph than the 2 sylphs that meditated for 12 hours combined, if we consider that they actually give 50% of the xp to the main, that means that a white bounty is actually better than 4 sylphs that meditated for 12 hours... My main sylph won't even feel the xp from those 2 lol
      Last edited by Draggyy; 11-06-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

My level 12 pet leveled to 14 from a 6 hour meditate.

Comment

hmm, then maybe the lvl of the pets that meditate matters, I shall let my main to meditate while I am sleeping

Comment

yes level matter, i did a lvl 1 and lvl 14... the lvl one got like 27k xp while the lvl 14 got 180k xp.. it scales with them so if you level them up before hand youll get more xp

Comment

yea... turns out it scales by level

So it's actually best to stop meditation every 1 hour or so, sometimes the exp gain makes them level up, than place them back on meditation and the next time they'll get more exp than before.

Comment

I put 2 lvl 30 sylphs on meditate awhile ago, I'll edit this post with the results in...4 hours.

Comment

comment deleted

Comment

Just did an almost 12 hour meditate with 2 grey iris.

My level 13 - 105,491 xp
                    level 22 - 248,457.

Decent xp for being inactive.

Comment

My main sylph is gonna be meditating when I am not active, thats for darn sure.... she's level 40
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

anyone who have luck and get from sylph atoll a green sylph or blue?

Comment

My understanding of the sylph rarity thing (from forum posts and personal experience so far):

I have yet to see Pan drop a free seal, but I've gotten a few free seals, all common, from farming Iris. But you don't want free commons, it's not like they can be used to make that green or blue level sylph.

What you want...is to farm essences and get lucky in a trade-in. That is, as far as I know, currently your only option (outside of event items) to go up in rarity on Pan and Iris.

Love to hear if anyone has gotten a green or better "free seal" that dropped from farming. I'm farming Pans because I'd rather have a blue Pan (archer here) than a blue Iris (though I still want one of those for my arena team.)

I'd like to think that an all-blue Pan/Iris team can make up for not getting a blue Apollo from chests.

Comment

Being a noob here, but how do you trade in? Bunch of essences, not sure how to trade.
                            GandalfGrey
                            Miniclip Server 2
                            Level 80
                            Battle rating: 197k
                            Imperial Commander

Comment

Originally posted by GandalfGrey View Post
                              Being a noob here, but how do you trade in? Bunch of essences, not sure how to trade.
                              Open map, click the sylph exchange person, trade in 60 essence of either wind or water
                              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
                              X