No announcement yet.

Is meditation a joke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much slphs u can keep..........how to get other rare slphs....do they had more power than common ones

Comment

My pan got from 10 to 13 at the end of meditation.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

its based on pet lvl from what i see 12 hours is about 1 lvl i have a lvl 45 pet and it gets alot
        WiCcA
        lvl 80 Mage
        S86 Mireworth Keep
        Leader of Dragons

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
          how much slphs u can keep..........how to get other rare slphs....do they had more power than common ones
          yes, I just got a green iris from the exchange and has better stats than the white one

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
            My pan got from 10 to 13 at the end of meditation.
            just tested, I got so much more from my main sylph than from a lvl 1. The lvl of the one meditating matters a lot, lvl 1 ones are better sacrificied than put meditating, waste of time

Comment

igot appolo r on the daily free chest
              Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
              My understanding of the sylph rarity thing (from forum posts and personal experience so far):

I have yet to see Pan drop a free seal, but I've gotten a few free seals, all common, from farming Iris. But you don't want free commons, it's not like they can be used to make that green or blue level sylph.

What you want...is to farm essences and get lucky in a trade-in. That is, as far as I know, currently your only option (outside of event items) to go up in rarity on Pan and Iris.

Love to hear if anyone has gotten a green or better "free seal" that dropped from farming. I'm farming Pans because I'd rather have a blue Pan (archer here) than a blue Iris (though I still want one of those for my arena team.)

I'd like to think that an all-blue Pan/Iris team can make up for not getting a blue Apollo from chests.

Comment

I think the higher the lvl your sylphs are the more the xp they get.1 of mine got 360k+ the other one 250k+ so with this we may assume the higher lvl they are the better xp they will get.

Comment

There is a limit of 10 sacrifice per day.

The higher level your Slyph, the more EXP it'll get from meditation.
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                  Frostie
                  Mage
                  VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                  X