Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think is the best sylph for knight? In overall game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think is the best sylph for knight? In overall game.

This is for Pan and Iris only... I do not have Apollo, which I think is the best among them, hands-down.

What do you think is the best sylph for knight?

We have to take account mpd's, bg, and cw and pve aspects of the game..

I need some guidance, cause for me, I think Iris is the best bet all over..

Iris is a good idea as it uses magic damage and will do a lot of damage against other knights. Also it gives you some healing. Appolo is good against mages as it has 2 aoes that clear the troops very quickly.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

What about Pan? He gives hp boost.. Which means it more damage absorption from Shield and more healing from block..

Noting about CW, and if we lost the 1000% awakening buff, then Pan would be the best, right? since his passive is more important than Iris, and you cannot awaken very fast at CW...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        What about Pan? He gives hp boost.. Which means it more damage absorption from Shield and more healing from block..

Noting about CW, and if we lost the 1000% awakening buff, then Pan would be the best, right? since his passive is more important than Iris, and you cannot awaken very fast at CW...
        I don't think you'll lose the awakening; the buff states its for levels 1-54 because I believe 55+ already have it.
        Last edited by KarrdeThuun; 11-07-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

So that is it? Pan is really inferior to Iris?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            So that is it? Pan is really inferior to Iris?
            it depends on a lot of factors, knights and archers has low mdef, iris gives mdef, also they shall have a healing. For a knight with high defense that heal is op.
            For mages pan might be better who knows, every pet has his pros and cons, we can't clasify pen as weaker than iris just because it seems iris is better for knights...

Comment

All i'm going to say is, your going to need both.

Pen pure p atk higher hit special, a attack that lowers defense by 50 points, good vs archers/mages.

Iris: good to boost mdeff, good to kill others knights or low mdeff archers, healing capabilities, will be useful for class wars
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

It's not as straightforward as you make it out. Sylph quality will matter a lot in determining which is the best. We also don't really have any information yet on the advanced skills for the sylphs (this apparently isn't in yet?). At least from what I can tell, each sylph has about 10 different abilities, and you can choose which awakening skills to use, not just the 3 free ones we have so far. I would think a good quality Iris would probably still be the best as it gives you access to quite large heals at higher levels.

Comment

yes awakening speed will be the same. maybe the buff we have right now is only temporarily and usually awakening takes much longer before 55.

anyway, i think iris has the best passive, its 3% mdef AND pdef (description is wrong). id go with one of the matk pets (iris or apollo) simply because they hit other knights really hard which is important for cw.

Comment

Overall? Well for pvp its going to be next to useless after 1000% is gone, so its all about pve. Which will be iris just for long match heals (like in spire). You prob get it out 3 times over 20minute bg or something crazy small like that. But iris has a nice unawakened aoe which is also nice.

Personally im using pan, i just like the goat xD

Comment

Originally posted by R27971055 View Post
                      Overall? Well for pvp its going to be next to useless after 1000% is gone, so its all about pve. Which will be iris just for long match heals (like in spire). You prob get it out 3 times over 20minute bg or something crazy small like that. But iris has a nice unawakened aoe which is also nice.

Personally im using pan, i just like the goat xD
                      Everyone seems to forget that at lvl 55+ sylph you get 10x faster awakening, which is... wait for it... wait for it.... Indeed 1000%!

Comment

for knights, I dont see many knights giving up on 5% HP passive in class wars, PAN should be the choice, iris's 3% MDEF is quite useless in class wars compared to 5% HP(which is huge) of the PAN. For that reason, I am leveling up my PAN
                        Edit : Nvm iris gives 3% PDEF and MDEF, use whatever u like lol
                        Last edited by kattuktk; 11-07-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Of course, knights have a passive skill which increases their healing by 20%, plus Iris's bonus pdef will really help in CW... Though I really want to have someone to vouch for using Pan as the sylph...

Or is Iris really the best one for knights?

Comment

Pan might be better in a few select situations, but I agree with the majority - Iris is the better sylph for knights, hands down.
                            Mage
                            L80 DSW
                            IMDE

Comment

Working...
                            X