World boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss

So now someone decided it was a great idea to remove a world boss from 3, making people who work for a living during the day not have a chance at fighting one. Which means no gold or daru and pretty much eliminates the whole point of playing. wasn't that the whole point of having 3 spread out through the day so that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the game?

Originally posted by Salem.Blade View Post
    So now someone decided it was a great idea to remove a world boss from 3, making people who work for a living during the day not have a chance at fighting one. Which means no gold or daru and pretty much eliminates the whole point of playing. wasn't that the whole point of having 3 spread out through the day so that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the game?
    i am at work for the early boss, and the late boss is in the middle of the night, the second boss was the only one i could get online for, so tell me how am i sposed to be able to keep up with other players, its hard enough with only one boss to go to.
    how about you reinstate the boss, but if you want people to only go to one or two then make it so they can only go to one or two, but which ones is their choice
    your about to loose all your players who arent in the west coast of the USA.
    its like you dont want people to play the game.

Comment

Working...
    X