Appolo!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appolo!!

Pls make another Promotion regarding appolo sylph, only the blue one is fine!!
    new servers need this as well as ppls who missed the chance on getting 1 form the event before..

ohh I really want to see a white or green apollo

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
      new servers need this as well as ppls who missed the chance on getting 1 form the event before..
      They dont give a **** buddy u may never get it same as whit runes older servers have them all ( blood , healing) new only the EXTRIMLY lucky 1ns !

Comment

get dark sylph when it comes...

Comment

yup, next sylph balen pet will be Dark.

Than it'll probably be 3~4 month before Apollo or the Dark pet goes on sale again.

Comment

I would like to know how a server who just now has people reaching lvl50 and has had no chests or promos for Apollos or chests sold for them, have Apollos. What is the other way to get them if not buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by R23095716 View Post
              I would like to know how a server who just now has people reaching lvl50 and has had no chests or promos for Apollos or chests sold for them, have Apollos. What is the other way to get them if not buy them.
              Ikd why every1 want apollo omg ppl u soo stupid ! get blue iris or the next patch dark pet apollo is the worst of pets in strategy soon u will see that !

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                *** appolo's they are completely un-ballanced WAY OP and whoever thought of making a PET that can 2 hit kill anything in the game should be taken out back and KILLED. The ***** Appolo is a god damn joke!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                  Ikd why every1 want apollo omg ppl u soo stupid ! get blue iris or the next patch dark pet apollo is the worst of pets in strategy soon u will see that !
                  true, apollo shall be a lousy one when all the pets shall be introduced, that is why they didn;t introduced them all in the first place. But r2 is taking advantage of that kind of mentality. Anyway please do try to restrain and stop insulting people, being easy to be manipu lated doesn;t make them stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                    soooo~~ are u smart? or u're the one who's just a plain idiot?
                    u idk why ppls want appollo, yet u tell them they're stupid?
                    I WANT APPOLO JUST FOR MY COLLECTION!! LOL
                    beside, before the new patch come out it can help us a lot too! lol

Comment

Originally posted by R28571053 View Post
                      *** appolo's they are completely un-ballanced WAY OP and whoever thought of making a PET that can 2 hit kill anything in the game should be taken out back and KILLED. The ***** Appolo is a god damn joke!!!
                      You are just weak, I have a lvl 44 white Pan and i kill people with Apollos easily

Comment

I am lvl 58 (BR 63k) lvl 50 Iris(White)..........I run when I see a purple sylph.
                        purple Sylph is OP vs White Sylph.
                        blue is competitive, but can be killed.
                        green is a joke.
                        white lol.
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

^ i loled

joke vs lol , who wins?
                          All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Sure a blue Iris is a great sylph for a knight but for a mage it is redundant. In fact none of the sylphs currently in the game give mages much of an extra benefit; it seems the entire system is designed to nerf the class.

I think for a mage an Apollo is still the best currently available choice if you're lucky enough to have got one.
                            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

most part about Apollo being OP isn't in "pvp" but Sylph Arena.

Go ahead, have 1 level 50 blue Apollo vs 1 level 55 blue Iris or Pan, see who wins...

Comment

Working...
                              X