scattershot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scattershot

this scattershot skill is useful for boss like yaros, will it be useful for bosses mpd 50-69? will it be worth maxxing it?

Let's just say that you will not be able to run the maps without it, so yes you will need to have max scatter, deepfreeze, incendiary, especially if you have 2 skill trees. If not then scatter and df first and later incendiary.

Comment

It's mandatory for both mpds 60+ (together with deep freeze).
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You need SS and DF, and to a lesser extend, Incendiary all the way til level 70 MPs, though you can do with just level 2 SS most of the time.

Comment

Nah, I never used Inc Shot for mpds, maybe its good when you're lower br and boss hits a bit too hard, but it's really not needed else.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

For 60 moon dungeon need minimum DF 2 and scatter 2, or 2 archer each to have 1 of them. For 65+ DT NM will need IS+df+sc too, and 70+ NM need IS+DF+SC.

Comment

well for 70 nm incendiary is good

Comment

I have all maxed on my support build, so I'm prepared for 70, but I never used Inc shot for 70-. It's handy but not needed, SS and DF on the other hand is very important.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                X