Payment strike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment strike

R2 has now gone vastly over the line of customer abuse with their new change to create a 35-49 bracket that renders all 35-39 players incapable of participating in Battleground. It is also my understanding they have adjusted the 60s brackets in a similar fashion, so to all of the level 47s who are thrilled to have much lower-level players incapable of outrunning or even fighting you, you'll be in the same position as that 35 your trolling in a few levels, when the honor losses are much greater.

To put it in perspective, a 39 can get to 25k BR by camping really hard for a few months, buying VIP and clothes, and logging hours each day on their toon. A level 40 gets a mount to add 8k BR to their toon right off the bat, so even a crappy level 40 who only has 14k BR will still be able to beat down a 39 with 20k simply because of their level-dependent class feature.

Until they return the brackets to the fair ones that the game was originally constructed with, absolutely no player in these new brackets or under should pay R2 a cent. They will not listen to customer concerns, they will not listen to the rage of the millions of players whose accounts they've nearly ruined by disallowing their participation in appropriate Battlegrounds.

Your like 6 months behind on this news everyone else is over this. In a latter patch they will start offering mounts at level 15 anyways. Level up and get over it.

Comment

either way there needs to be a strike till they get there heads out of there butts and listen to us paying customers on what we want not what they can do to destroy this game

Comment

But they did listen. The original bracket was 30-39 and 40-80. Everyone complained about it, so it was changed to 5 levels and 10 levels. The OP is asking for it to return to the original brackets of 30-39 and 40-80.

I don't think going back to those brackets is going to happen, but by all means, support it if you wish.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yes bc one person post can make everyone who plays wartune go on a payment strike. Really think about what you are trying to post here. Unless you can some how magically get majority of players to go on this payment strike. your say means absolutely nothing.

Comment

There's no use staying in that bracket honestly. Used to be handy to camp every 10 levels ending with -9, now I think it's best to camp at 44, 54 and 64. Not 39 and 49. Even 59 is worth it.
            Just talking about my own experience.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

payment strike for bg? I thought it is a payment strike for their overprices or because of those chests that has so much luck involved. Don't think you'll gather to many votes for this one, and especially not for the 'originally constructed ones'

Comment

Originally posted by EmwithMace View Post
                Until they return the brackets to the fair ones that the game was originally constructed with ....
                You mean the ones that were 40+ with no end bracket?
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i camped at 54-59 and 10 days i will be LD (from warrior at early 50s) so i think 50-59 is best to camp.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                  X