Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apollo Sylph and Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo Sylph and Events

    Do any more sylphs better then apollo come out?

    Does apollo become obtainable through an event again in the next few months?
    If so, what month and is it possible to get items redeemable for apollo through using soul crystals? Is there a limit to how many soul crystals can be used? If so, how many?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
    Do any more sylphs better then apollo come out?
    Yes, of equal strength.

    Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
    Does apollo become obtainable through an event again in the next few months?
    If so, what month and is it possible to get items redeemable for apollo through using soul crystals? Is there a limit to how many soul crystals can be used? If so, how many?
    None of us players have mastered the art of clairvoyance to be able to answer your questions here. The ones who know won't say a thing.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 12-29-2013, 09:52 AM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      Dark and electric both are far superior than the apollo, FAR superior, plus electric is free

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Dark and electric both are far superior than the apollo, FAR superior, plus electric is free
        They are not superior, dark will be similar but PATK, and the reason people think Lightning is stronger is because it does better damage SINGLE target....
        And they keep comparing the evolved lightning version to the non evolved 55k BR apollo. Which is rubbish.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+


        ^ Manly purple!

        Comment


        • #5
          dark=light,dark will be useful for mage vs mage and in sylph arena,lighting is strong but like pac said its mainly for PvE singe boss

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            They are not superior, dark will be similar but PATK, and the reason people think Lightning is stronger is because it does better damage SINGLE target....
            And they keep comparing the evolved lightning version to the non evolved 55k BR apollo. Which is rubbish.
            Their skills are far superior, theres a reason why people prefer(and use) the lightning in chinese version, its skills are far superior

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Their skills are far superior, theres a reason why people prefer(and use) the lightning in chinese version, its skills are far superior
              The reason is single target damage is far more helpful against bosses (MPD, World Boss and Spire), but more often than not, they use Fire and/or Iris in PvP, unless they completely focus on their lightning sylph (expensive to level all).
              It doesn't mean they're far superior, they're just alot better at certain situations. Just go on youtube, lot of lightning but also alot of other sylphs being used.

              I really hope people save mahra and sepulcrum because of all the info that goes around with the lightning sylph, because you truely are crippling yourself atm... Which is nice for those who don't save ^^.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+


              ^ Manly purple!

              Comment


              • #8
                Dark will be as good as apollo, he won't be superior, neither will apollo be. Equal strength, I highly doubt someone would be stupid enough to level dark to orange instead of going for lightning/apollo/iris orange.
                My point : I'd sacrifice my dark even if r2 would gift it for free, the skills that I saw he has are 80% useless.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

                Comment


                • #9
                  apollo orange?didnt you just say they are same streght?dafw dude?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    apollo orange?didnt you just say they are same streght?dafw dude?
                    He's talking about dark's skill set, not stats.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+


                    ^ Manly purple!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dark is good if you have an Iris Healer and Apollo Tank.

                      Lightning... did anyone check which skills you get free and which ones needs to buy?



                      As for OP's questions

                      Dark = Light, just one deal physical, another deal magical

                      Does apollo become obtainable through an event again in the next few months?
                      If so, what month and is it possible to get items redeemable for apollo through using soul crystals? Is there a limit to how many soul crystals can be used? If so, how many?
                      Judging by how there's a lot of events that have Apollo in it... it should come up again.

                      And no, there will most likely not be a time when you can obtain Apollo through the use of Soul crystal or Mount Whip, R2 won't allow that to happen so easily.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        it was once so will be twice knowing how r2 works;p

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          apollo orange?didnt you just say they are same streght?dafw dude?
                          They are equal, probably in sylph arena, true, but in pvp arena apollo will always be op ( even when dark will come ). Thats my point of seeing that " pathetic " sylph.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            They are equal, probably in sylph arena, true, but in pvp arena apollo will always be op ( even when dark will come ). Thats my point of seeing that " pathetic " sylph.
                            apollo op only on archer/knight fight dark is op in mages vs mages

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              apollo op only on archer/knight fight dark is op in mages vs mages
                              If that will be the reason to get dark, LOL, that will definetly make me laugh very much. Apollo is still op, and even if people don't like it or won't admit it, in the end lightning sylph will be used 90/95% of all.
                              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X