Amethyst Mine harassment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 -> Engage them in battle with 1 HP
    2 -> Refresh as soon as the battle starts, it'll hold them back for an extra amount of time

Comment

first i suggest to find out why they did to your guild in the 1st place. Were you the guild who being jerk first? or there is some misunderstanding? Talk to them or guildmaster and see if it can be sorted out.
      My server has similar problem but not as extreme as your case. But there is no misunderstanding and all players in our server knows that some of their guild members are jerks.
      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

There's alot of childish people in this game. During my amethyst run I do attack people but only once (except zeref ).
        Some of them are so angry I attacked them once they focus me and stalk me till 21.30.
        I don't understand why people get so angry so fast over this lol. I don't condone attacking ppl more than once tho (except zeref ).
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R251548813 View Post
          A guild is there on my server which has all the strong players of our server in it.Its players keeps on attacking players of my guild.They are not even allowing to move a single step during double time in amethyst mine.Strong players of their guild just keep on attacking even when they have no carts or have done their amethyst.They indirectly said us one time that they will not allow anyone of our guild to collect amethyst.

Can this be considered as a harasment as they do it everyday repeatedly making us not able to part in the event and causing may players of our guild to quit?

I think If you can't stop players from attacking the please atleast you make provision like battleground of locking the hp pots so we could atleast retaliate if not our most of gold will go in buying hp pots and packs making people lose intrest in the game.

Hope atleast some mod or anyone will reply.
          There are many forums here on this topic. You not the only players with the same thinking. And yes many players do not like this Amsthyst double time event for same reason. Many of them are disappointed and left game. There is nothing you can do at this moment.
          As I wrote before it is not ok if lvl 50 player can attack lvl 80 player many times during event. And pls do not tell me that things like ancev wrote about more cash.
          I agree that Wartune ppl should get cash for their work but I also agree that this game should be more fair play then it is now. And if something is not right as this event then you also should not act right. So take krackenkers advice. I think it is good.

And suggestion for Wartune: If there are limits for attacking players in wild and if there are level groups in bg in same way it should be limit for attacking players in Amethist mine.

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          There's alot of childish people in this game. During my amethyst run I do attack people but only once (except zeref ).
          Some of them are so angry I attacked them once they focus me and stalk me till 21.30.
          I don't understand why people get so angry so fast over this lol. I don't condone attacking ppl more than once tho (except zeref ).
          Most of normal players just want to enter amethyst mine take their amethysts and go out. You attack them every day only onece. 30 amethyst x days they are attacked = ? Do you understand now why they are mad. Or you are so greedy and selfish that you still do not understand?
          If you think that it is ok then you can be generous and give them yours amethyst. And do not be childish and mad. Be happy.
          This only shows that you act like greedy selfish bully.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-07-2014, 09:42 AM. Reason: Merge double post
          Name: Amarilis
          Guild: Fire&Blood
          Server: S37 The Bloodlands
          Class: Knight LVL 63
          BR: 80k

Comment

I stopped caring for plundering people after I got my mount, now it's just go in dump carts and off to BG. Really none of the other rewards are worth the effort or crying of others.

Comment

Originally posted by R29137335
              Most of normal players just want to enter amethyst mine take their amethysts and go out. You attack them every day only onece. 30 amethyst x days they are attacked = ? Do you understand now why they are mad. Or you are so greedy and selfish that you still do not understand?
              If you think that it is ok then you can be generous and give them yours amethyst. And do not be childish and mad. Be happy.
              Please don't be a drama queen. My guild is being bullied everyday but we are not wussy enough to bring it to the forum to whine.

But we do a lot of trashtalking, tho.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

bakuryuuha
                The whole point of his idea is to keep them stuck in battles. You can still engage them in battle even if u only have 1 hp. Just that u die faster each battle only. Use your hp packs after mines and save on gold that way. Or share resources to help some ppl in the guild to get unlimited hp or even the whole spirit covenant bundle. Then let them die nonstop to those players. Or have 7 alternates like me and send them simultaneously against those players. Who cares if the alts lose gold =P Whole point is to waste 20 - 30s (loading battle scene and mine map wastes alot of time too even if the battle is short) per atk and since you're the one dying, they can't atk you but you can break your invul and atk them.
                Thank you for your suggestion i will try these now.

AMcoldsw
                first i suggest to find out why they did to your guild in the 1st place. Were you the guild who being jerk first? or there is some misunderstanding? Talk to them or guildmaster and see if it can be sorted out.
                My server has similar problem but not as extreme as your case. But there is no misunderstanding and all players in our server knows that some of their guild members are jerks.
                They just want to show off their strength and break my guild.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  Please don't be a drama queen. My guild is being bullied everyday but we are not wussy enough to bring it to the forum to whine.

But we do a lot of trashtalking, tho.
                  I do not see drama queen in saying the truth and facts. And the truth is that there is nothing childish and dramatic in saying that someone is greedy and selfish. It is just fact that comes from your acts.
                  I wounder do you know what it is like to help someone instead just to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    I stopped caring for plundering people after I got my mount, now it's just go in dump carts and off to BG. Really none of the other rewards are worth the effort or crying of others.
                    You would have got your mount even without taking form other players. And this is what most of bully players do not understand here. Everyone will get that mount without attacking each others. Smart enough to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by R29137335 View Post
                      You would have got your mount even without taking form other players. And this is what most of bully players do not understand here. Everyone will get that mount without attacking each others. Smart enough to understand?
                      Smart enough to understand I don't care? ^^

People can cry all they want, those who can plunder get it first, those who can't get it later, if you want to be "equal" then either get stronger or plunder those who are weaker than you.

Seriously people bitching about some lost amethyst, boohoo. If you care so much about keeping it do it in the last few mins of double time when most have finished theirs already. Or outside of double time. Or get butthurt and try a vendetta over one/two plunders. Whatever satisfies the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by R29137335
                        If I were a bully I'd focus them till they don't drop any. Which I don't, there isn't any harm in attacking someone once, it IS a PvP area, can't handle it, don't enter it.
                        I don't focus people though, and I do get attacked myself, but as long as it stays with them attacking me once daily, I really couldn't give a fudge...
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

This is a PvP game. PvP. Not baby-games, not hand-holding. If you want to be hand-held, go play rubick cube or tetris.

The rich attack the poor, steal their amethyst during double-amethyst time. What's wrong? Nothing, because this is a PvP game.

The poor fight back, in groups. They do this to prevent the rich from getting 400 amethyst per cart. What's wrong? Nothing, because this is a PvP game and they are taking revenge.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Smart enough to understand I don't care? ^^

People can cry all they want, those who can plunder get it first, those who can't get it later, if you want to be "equal" then either get stronger or plunder those who are weaker than you.

Seriously people bitching about some lost amethyst, boohoo. If you care so much about keeping it do it in the last few mins of double time when most have finished theirs already. Or outside of double time. Or get butthurt and try a vendetta over one/two plunders. Whatever satisfies the *******.

So many empty word instead of just understand the point I wrote. Point is you could get your mount without attacking others. But you did not want. You feel good to take from others and you like it. I really do not like that kind of people. And I will alway say it.

So do not try to be nice saying: I stopped caring for plundering people after I got my mount, now it's just go in dump carts and off to BG. Really none of the other rewards are worth the effort or crying of others.

Comment

Originally posted by R29137335 View Post
                              So many empty word instead of just understand the point I wrote. Point is you could get your mount without attacking others. But you did not want. You feel good to take from others and you like it. I really do not like that kind of people. And I will alway say it.

So do not try to be nice saying: I stopped caring for plundering people after I got my mount, now it's just go in dump carts and off to BG. Really none of the other rewards are worth the effort or crying of others.
                              he was actually right if you could you would plunder everyone so dont be hypocrit please, the fact (clear one) is everyone wants to get the things the first one so its just normal people plunder others... what i do agree just plunder once each person dont farm someone...that's lame

So here its the conclusion people plunder others in order to get the amethyst mount the faster for example i did plunder people on amethyst so i could get the mount just before last cw because a +40 stats buff is quite good what happened? i got spam attacked by an opposite guild which i hadnt plunder anyone from there lol they thought they were the league of justice or some **** like that so now i dont do x2 cart anymore but spam kill those ppl so they dont get x2 rewards

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                This is a PvP game. PvP. Not baby-games, not hand-holding. If you want to be hand-held, go play rubick cube or tetris.

The rich attack the poor, steal their amethyst during double-amethyst time. What's wrong? Nothing, because this is a PvP game.

The poor fight back, in groups. They do this to prevent the rich from getting 400 amethyst per cart. What's wrong? Nothing, because this is a PvP game and they are taking revenge.

You could give wartune some good ideas for advertisement and marketing.

Originally posted by R220373634 View Post
                                he was actually right if you could you would plunder everyone so dont be hypocrit please, the fact (clear one) is everyone wants to get the things the first one so its just normal people plunder others... what i do agree just plunder once each person dont farm someone...that's lame

So here its the conclusion people plunder others in order to get the amethyst mount the faster for example i did plunder people on amethyst so i could get the mount just before last cw because a +40 stats buff is quite good what happened? i got spam attacked by an opposite guild which i hadnt plunder anyone from there lol they thought they were the league of justice or some **** like that so now i dont do x2 cart anymore but spam kill those ppl so they dont get x2 rewards

I can but I do not do it. Level 63 and 82k BR is enough to plunder.
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-07-2014, 10:02 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Working...
                                X