Co-Op Catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-Op Catacombs

I think there should be a way to make those charisma earned by friendship level 5 usefull.

So i thought in a Co-op catacombs since is the only situation you have your troops and would no harm any other players.

The player who start the catacombs would be able to invite someone who is befriended with level 5 at least and this friend would act like the npcs in campaings, with just the hero and no troops.

Otherwise those charisma earned by friendship level are useless.

JoeNanico
    Mage Level 45
    SV 1 - Temple of Ibalize
    Guild Master of Havoc

Originally posted by Joenanico View Post
    I think there should be a way to make those charisma earned by friendship level 5 usefull.

So i thought in a Co-op catacombs since is the only situation you have your troops and would no harm any other players.

The player who start the catacombs would be able to invite someone who is befriended with level 5 at least and this friend would act like the npcs in campaings, with just the hero and no troops.

Otherwise those charisma earned by friendship level are useless.

JoeNanico
    Mage Level 45
    SV 1 - Temple of Ibalize
    Guild Master of Havoc
    BAD idea very very very bad idea i can think of tons of ways to miss use them and also catacombs are a solo area its a place where u can test how strong u really are the higher level u go the better reward but if i had a friend even if he/she had the charisma buff only there are chances of help = more levels then what u can actually do
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-17-2012, 09:50 PM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      BAD idea very very very bad idea i can think of tons of ways to miss use them and also catacombs are a solo area its a place where u can test how strong u really are the higher level u go the better reward but if i had a friend even if he/she had the charisma buff only there are chances of help = more levels then what u can actually do
      So what its for that charisma earned by friend level??

Comment

Working...
      X