Suggustion with the new arena time frame and reduce rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggustion with the new arena time frame and reduce rewards

Hello. Since the new time frame and reduce rewards is pretty much set in stone right now, and since you are unable to let players only choose one arena time then I propose this idea. How about you just reduce the amount of insignas you need for gear? That way it won't make a huge difference(maybe none at all) and everyone will be happy. I don't see how this will make any impact to balance issues since this is the same thing as 6/2 before. Reduce rewards with reduce amount of insignas needed for gear will even things out. Then players wouldn't mind this issue.
    Last edited by Oxykotton; 09-18-2012, 11:07 AM.

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Hello. Since the new time frame and reduce rewards is pretty much set in stone right now, and since you are unable to let players only choose one arena time then I propose this idea. How about you just reduce the amount of insignas you need for gear? That way it won't make a huge difference(maybe none at all) and everyone will be happy. I don't see how this will make any impact to balance issues since this is the same thing as 6/2 before. Reduce rewards with reduce amount of insignas needed for gear will even things out. Then players wouldn't mind this issue.
    The one issue that we would have here, are for those that have already gotten their lvl 35 set, and have been banking insignia's to save up for when the 45 set has been released.....so by lowering the costs of said items, they will be able to jump right onto the 45 set due to being able to make the original time frames of the group arena's. Also if a person can make both arena's it still makes them get the gear much faster.
    Last edited by Cyrale; 09-18-2012, 11:45 AM. Reason: added more to post

Comment

Working...
    X