Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 2 Clothing Synthesize?

Bit confused here.
    I've got a level 2 piece of clothing, and a level 1 piece of clothing (both armor). I've also got a Fashion Core.
    Would I be able to synthesize that and be able to get special bit of clothing (Red 'n purple for example).
    Or would I need two level 1 pieces of clothing for that to be able to work?
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Guide-Clothing

If this doesn't answer your question, you could use the core to combine it with the level 1 armor and make it level two with no hassle. You can then synth the level twos together but there is no guarantee that you would get it to level up. To guarantee that, you would need good luck charms. What clothes you get from the failed or successful synth is completely random.

Comment

Ah, okay.
      Also, I've heard there's two ways of getting clothing up to level 2.
      1) Level 1 clothing + Level 1 clothing = Level 2 clothing.
      And...
      2) Level 1 clothing + Fashion Core.

What's the difference between the two methods?
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Not really. They both are excellent rating so there really isn't much risk to doing it. If you choose to go to level three though, there is a risk.

Edit: Sorry I read the question wrong. Thanks Draggyy
        Last edited by GuardianAngel47; 06-10-2014, 06:13 PM. Reason: Whoops

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
          Ah, okay.
          Also, I've heard there's two ways of getting clothing up to level 2.
          1) Level 1 clothing + Level 1 clothing = Level 2 clothing.
          And...
          2) Level 1 clothing + Fashion Core.

What's the difference between the two methods?
          there isn't really a difference but you can get fashion cores for free, reason for which i always upgraded my cloth / wings to lvl 2 with fashion cores. You have 100% chance to upgrade to lvl 2 from what i know, but for lvl 3+ you need lucky charms.
          There is a difference between fashion core and cloth at lvl 3+ , and that is that you cant use both fashion cores and luck charms at once, meaning that you cant get a 100% chance to upgrade clothing to lvl 3+ with fashion cores

Comment

Working...
          X