X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Server Launches 12/29 - 1/4

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 12/29 - 1/4

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
    • On Tuesday the 30th of December at 4:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S564 Jade Legion, an European Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

• ModernGenesis
    replied
    Patiently waiting for a new East Coast server..

Leave a comment:

• JayLynn2014
    replied
    when will 565 open up

Leave a comment:

• NotWhoUThink
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyKaye View Post
    i think spincycle dont know how to count @Gulldan ahaha..
    I THINK LadyKaye needs to just CUPCAKE and stop trolling, and being a MAJOR LAMBE to others in here, and learn how to keep her big a$$ comments to herself

Leave a comment:

• FrostysArcher
    replied
    Wartune Kabam Server Launch 12/30 @ 8:00 AM PST
    Kabam's platform will be releasing a new server for Wartune. Server S123 will be an West Coast Server, opening on December 30th at 8:00 AM PST.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Leave a comment:

• xpeke
    replied
    yes new start, i will be on that server! :O

Leave a comment:

• LadyKaye
    replied
    For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
    • On Tuesday the 30th of December at 4:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S564 Jade Legion, an European Server.

They changed it now.. ahaha.. took them awhile to notice the mistake..

Must have been looking at the 2015 calendar thats why they think 30th of December was Wednesday.. xD

Leave a comment:

• raxcave
    replied
    SO server is coming up in next 2 hour or is it 26 hour from now, 30th is today but Wednesday is tomorrow,

Leave a comment:

• LadyKaye
    replied
    Originally posted by Gulldan View Post
    Last EAST Coast: 560 (Goramire)
    Last WEST Coast: 561 (Bawic Castle)

Now reread what you´ve wrote.....
    i think spincycle dont know how to count @Gulldan ahaha..

Leave a comment:

• batman1290
    replied
    like a new east server please

Leave a comment:

• Gulldan
    replied
    Originally posted by spincycle View Post
    NewWest Coast server please. We need one on West Coast please!! East coast just had one recently, you should have gone then.
    Last EAST Coast: 560 (Goramire)
    Last WEST Coast: 561 (Bawic Castle)

Now reread what you´ve wrote.....

Leave a comment:

• katakii
    replied
    Hey folks!if you going new server then visit facebook page,tipe shearch: My Guild there veteran info how build top#1 guild if you no balens yuser hard but 90% sucsess carantee you sucsess,good luck hope this info help some one you hu no to lazy to learn&read somnthing new

Leave a comment:

• YURIKO7762
    replied
    cool was waiding new euro server thx

Leave a comment:

• LadyKaye
    replied
    and you should had gone to the last west coast server spin xD.. new server for west coast is more recent than the east server.. just look at the server list and see the number xD..

Leave a comment:

• spincycle
    replied
    NewWest Coast server please. We need one on West Coast please!! East coast just had one recently, you should have gone then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X