Clear All

I use 5 broom .
    S11 :Banshee Wetlands
    Nameroud
    job: mage

Comment

gone 1 broom

Comment

i did read how long the event would last. it doesn't change the fact that i was 1 Witch's broom short because of the glitch.

Comment

what is file tickets?

Knights lvl 39
          RoaN
          [S31] Demonic Crypt
          Last edited by R2347922; 11-02-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

G M i accedentally used the 10 broom that i gain yesterday T_T

can u do something about it??

Comment

Mage lvl 40
              â™*sâ€*riker♦
              [S40] The Badlands
              Email : striker725@yahoo.com

Comment

i losing 1 witch broom ... why witch's broom are usable -_-"

Comment

there is compensation pack of 20 brooms. check in your bonus.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

UPDATE: If you're accidentally used a Witch's Broom in the last few days, not to worry! We've brought in a compensation package to help with those brooms that got swept away! To access it, just click on the Bonus icon in the upper right hand area. When that window is open, click on the Check-in tab, then the Event Prizes button.
                    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by leonapit View Post
                      normally i got 15 >> 5 from MP dung & 10 from Duel, i done both, but just got 5
                      yeah...me too...from duel only got 5...

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        UPDATE: If you're accidentally used a Witch's Broom in the last few days, not to worry! We've brought in a compensation package to help with those brooms that got swept away! To access it, just click on the Bonus icon in the upper right hand area. When that window is open, click on the Check-in tab, then the Event Prizes button.
                        done, thanks
                        WARTUNE
                        Name : Zerith
                        Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                        Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

hey i lost 5 brooms -.- by mistake i used my pumpkins then i thought i will get something else for using brooms but aint can i have them back
                          s22 ionzz

Comment

Halloween - Dungeon Slayer

Duration: 10/31 – 11/06 23:59
                            Goal: Complete two Multi-player Dungeons.

Description: The veil between the world of the living and dead is so thin this time of year that monsters and ghosts are coming through! As a mighty warrior, you have no choice but to protect your city and fellow citizens! Clear out TWO Multi-player Dungeons before these evil creatures come knocking on your door!

Rewards:
                            20,000 EXP
                            5 Witch's Brooms

Witch's Broom: A Witch’s magical flying broom, used to finish Halloween quests.

* why is everyone making major ruckus because of BROOMS issues? it have been mark as USED TO FINISH HALLOWEEN QUESTS. then why bother to use it eventhough got USABLE systems in-games. quit whinning and read more forums or announcement they made before doing something ridiculous mistake. dun blame others cause of your own laziness... *
                            "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                            MiladyHime
                            Archer
                            [S40] Badlands
                            Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Originally posted by BintangMalam View Post
                              Halloween - Dungeon Slayer

Duration: 10/31 – 11/06 23:59
                              Goal: Complete two Multi-player Dungeons.

Description: The veil between the world of the living and dead is so thin this time of year that monsters and ghosts are coming through! As a mighty warrior, you have no choice but to protect your city and fellow citizens! Clear out TWO Multi-player Dungeons before these evil creatures come knocking on your door!

Rewards:
                              20,000 EXP
                              5 Witch's Brooms

Witch's Broom: A Witch’s magical flying broom, used to finish Halloween quests.

* why is everyone making major ruckus because of BROOMS issues? it have been mark as USED TO FINISH HALLOWEEN QUESTS. then why bother to use it eventhough got USABLE systems in-games. quit whinning and read more forums or announcement they made before doing something ridiculous mistake. dun blame others cause of your own laziness... *
                              LOL...
                              actually I don't really understand what are u talking about...

well, thank's for copy paste..
                              IGN : Asuma
                              Server : [S48] Imperial Encampment
                              Class : Archer

Comment

buying them dont count onimad
                                Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
                                X