Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/11 @ 3:30 AM EDT - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 4!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEH!!! What about the rewards i cannot claim my 9th day reward yesterday... Another maintenance what else would be bug!!! ***!!!

Comment

The advanced sylph link does not work

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 11th of March at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 4 to All Servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patchnotes:
      • Added Guild Beast (Braves’ Battle). - More Info.
      • Added 2 new double attribute Astrals: Critical Strike and Summer God .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129459[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]129460[/ATTACH]
      • Added Purgatory Maze, found in the Forgotten Catacombs. - More Info.
      • Added Legendary Talents, which unlock once a level 80 player completes class advancement.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129461[/ATTACH]
      • Added Mythic Advanced Sylph. - More Info.
      The advanced sylph link points to nowhere, duh !!

Comment

Originally posted by R24302743 View Post
        YEH!!! What about the rewards i cannot claim my 9th day reward yesterday... Another maintenance what else would be bug!!! ***!!!

there is no 9th day rweard only 10th eitherway nobody could claim the reward

Comment

When are u guys doing sth about Cross GB in generally? Is all that cheating really just tolerated? Boosting some mini guild to 5 or 6 mill BR to get low match ups, and then we r getting rolled over by 16 or 18 mill? Cuz every sunday those cheating actors jump in their mini guild held by their alts, to gain all those victories? It was said once that who will change guild after sign up not gonna get rewards. And now? Is that a bad joke or something? Happening on our server every Sunday, with one of our guilds there. And happened to us in our last match up. We counted at least 17 mill, according to list our enemy had 6 mill...
          In next fight we gonna face a guild with 18 mill br. That a joke too? My guild have 9 mill of BR btw. And what is with that round we lost? We were on rank 34 before that, after some mysterious role back we found ourselfs on 66, ended up on 16, but instead of 3750 king seal we all only got 3k.
          But yes some more floods of stupid spender events will fix all of our losses for sure...
          | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

mentenes still long ??

Comment

I hope that this MT will be completed just before the start of GB...targeting the "Guild Guardian" title tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by emaliza View Post
                mentenes still long ??
                Originally posted by R29810679 View Post
                I hope that this MT will be completed just before the start of GB...targeting the "Guild Guardian" title tonight...
                All R2 servers are showing green, so they should be up and running already.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

what is DEMONIC POWER . please help

Comment

R2 you are stupid or what ? Event for exchange Sylph Essences for Refined Sylphs... But the essences are not in inventory any more and while you have 200-300 they doesn't show in the event... Is this a joke ?

Comment

plz fix bug in sylph exchange quickly ! thankyou :P

Comment

Originally posted by elcapitan25 View Post
                        what is DEMONIC POWER . please help
                        it drops from wilds monster as told by a guildie
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

ok i really like the new sylph events but R2 Cupcake again. now. if you fight sylphs in the atoll you get say fire, wind, water, electro essences. it dont go into your bags but straight into your profile. HOW IN HELL CAN WE EXCHANGE THEM FOR THOSE SYLPHS IF IT DOESNT EVEN SHOW IN HOTEVENTS?! ***?! i have enough to get the puppy but i dont know how to get them out of my profile to show in hot events. so PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS!
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-11-2015, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Dont expect any fix... When they put all insignia in the profile too, using it in marriage tree became impossible. This was months ago, still, they didnt correct it.
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

i saw that too. but this is p*****ng me of big time. we non cashers and hard workers mean nothing to them this is SO unfair!

Comment

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
                                ok i really like the new sylph events but R2 Cupcake again. now. if you fight sylphs in the atoll you get say fire, wind, water, electro essences. it dont go into your bags but straight into your profile. HOW IN HELL CAN WE EXCHANGE THEM FOR THOSE SYLPHS IF IT DOESNT EVEN SHOW IN HOTEVENTS?! ***?! i have enough to get the puppy but i dont know how to get them out of my profile to show in hot events. so PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS!
                                Same problem .........

Comment

Working...
                                X