No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/28 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all have a wonderful day and get ready for more lag coz thats how its been for 3 years and thats how it will continue no point moaning about it as its a fact . wouldn,t it be lovely if r2 got rid of all the 3yr compensation for them to give a 1 day without lag. now that would be a 3yr anniversary prezzie hehehe ty pendragon

Comment

huh .. i guess in the third years i got that thing ..lol
      vric
      Republic of Gamer
      Life is only once - Be wise
      Rider of Freedom

Comment

why this come so fast? why we cant lvl up lit by lit who isnt 80 lvl? because lot of here buy balens? and lot q is for 80 lvl? this game is getting boring,we cant do nothing if want lvl up not fast. just log in ,get gold,another stuff and log off...

Comment

maitenance again shouldnt wake up so ealier

Comment

Well well,been killing players in sacred fire,all this time n it has not been adding up,title so difficult to get like 1000+ players.hmm no compensation for that????the edge of world has broken off again gonna fall off
            :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: THE WORLD IS FLAT..

Comment

how about the crypt token on the previous patch that have not use in this patch, and can not sell it? what can i do for this, it will affect on the inventory.

Comment

the lagging issue on WB is not yet resolve.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	S590.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	438.5 KB
ID:	1713224
                  Why is my server still down ?

Comment

I would also like to know why s590 is not up yet as all the other servers are already up and running.

Comment

Emperor's Heart is a title u get for synthesizing lvl9 clothes

Comment

where is the compensation ?

Comment

I LOVE how r2 games has screwed us out of not 3 but 4 compensation's in the past month and a half. You guys are really starting to make people hate this game, don't tell us you'll give us something and never do it, otherwise you lose more and more players.

Comment

Originally posted by tyler0524 View Post
                            I LOVE how r2 games has screwed us out of not 3 but 4 compensation's in the past month and a half. You guys are really starting to make people hate this game, don't tell us you'll give us something and never do it, otherwise you lose more and more players.
                            Because the compensation is so amazing?

Comment

not recieved compo again watsup r2 u forgot to click a button to send again or u got amnesia and dont know which one to press

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                                not recieved compo again watsup r2 u forgot to click a button to send again or u got amnesia and dont know which one to press
                                most probably they would have cast their ****** amnesia rune on themselves but this is the limit i want my comp pack this tim or else u will be Cupcakes u understand R2games

Comment

Working...
                                X