Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/07 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R279736521 View Post
    You have Maintenance only to break more things......

Mahra One Click collect now gone

Hot Events didn't reset - So wasted Eudaemon Resistance gear to only find cant collect anything, as its all still redeemed from yesterday
    Resistance event is claim ONCE per EVENT Not per day. Has always been this way.

Comment

So, any word on the r2client being fixed? Can log into miniclient and browser just fine, but when try the r2client, ever since the last maint, even after an uninstall and fresh reinstall and several restarts, i still get this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2client isues.png
Views:	1
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	1722956

Would also like to see the dam r2client and miniclient made compatible with windows security update KB3132372, because as things stand, the only way to get either of them to work is to uninstall that update, and then do a fresh restart to make the uninstall register.. problem is, with windows 10, you are FORCED to dl the gd thing every time u turn around, so removing it is a daily frustration
      Last edited by Pyranthos; 01-07-2016, 08:13 PM.
      Pyranthos
      S372 Spirit Divide
      Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

compensation delay . . maybe next week we'll get them.

Comment

It's not only the memory hogs (cough cough Mini/R2 client cough cough) that are having the problem with the new Windows update, but of other programs that utilize any flash programming that isn't in Microsoft's certified list. My modules (custom made via Visual Studio) had that same fate until I had to remove the update and run a tool to prevent it from re-installing until a fix for such comes forth. It's not R2 this time, but of Microsoft that needs to put forth a fix.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

compensation delay :/

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Optimization, and Putting Players First is the R2 way. ***sarcasm intended***
              I think you need to adjust for broken English!

Putting Players First in what? Player satisfaction and experience is most certainly not First as clearly shown in thousands of threads on this forum.

Comment

Putting Players First... In front of the ATM!

Comment

LOL, no no, putting the ATM in front of the players so they can just take the money and run. Even the ones that spend are having a hard time as well.

And yes, I was being sarcastic in my last response since I had to reiterate their motto with a twist. I have been adjusted for the bizarro effect. Optimization to them means Nerf to the rest of us. Broken means fixed. Fixed means broken. Easy means hard. And so forth.

Comment

server 620 had no compensation either ....seems they just love making promises with no intention of delivering

Comment

Originally posted by malinjustin2 View Post
                      server 620 had no compensation either ....seems they just love making promises with no intention of delivering
                      Heh heh, I know you folks. I don't think anyone's server is getting comp as of yet. 586/590 doesn't have in the events.

Comment

There is no comp pack for s625 as of this time I am writing this. We have been waiting patiently.

Comment

No comp pack for s412 to.

Comment

been two days now and no comp for server 225 what the heck is up with that

Comment

Maintenance on Thursday 7 January - it's now Sunday 10 January - yet still no compensation packs for S416
                              Wartune
                              S638 Ember Abyss - NightWolf

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X