Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server time and countdown full then also it is not comeing

Comment

Hi ,i wonder why i cant turn my 14 starshards in from the event`? I tried to do so at 10.49 servertime, and it said that event expire, but it should expire 16.59.
      I feel i lost alot of rewards ,gold,lvl4gems etc. and i bought balens only for that to train the horse 5 time each time to get shards . I got the shards and turned them in and when i had 14 left it stopped working. pls explain this to me.

Matilda

Comment

WOW nice . . . . . .

Comment

sana gift nalang yan sa christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Celadine View Post
            I must say a job well done on making cashers become even lazier.

As Skillgannon said, just implement a bot that plays their character for them so they can sit there and pretend that everything they did was them when all they did was shell out some dollars.

I may be a VIP, but I still spend hours a day on my character trying to improve her. I'm pretty proud of her too because I know I didn't just click a button and let the game do it for me.

Give us something besides power ups and balen consuming functions.

P.S. It kinda just enforces the stereotype that people with money are lazy.. well kids at least.
            And your complaint is what exactly? If you enjoy so much spending hours per day improving your character, then it's not like anyone is pointing a gun at you to buy this thing, no?

People who have reasons to buy this will buy this, but it won't hurt you in any way. UNLESS... UNLESS you don't actually enjoy spending so many hours improving your characters actually, but you don't want to pay the balens to speed it up... then your complaint makes sense.

Otherwise, it's all seems to be a win/win to me.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I think the price of Balens are way undercut in this game

Vouchers apparently are the exact same value, Balens should be worth a lot more then vouchers

Comment

another plus for baleners.. this new updates really disappoints a lot of players.. this great game is starting to selfdestruct.. if this continues, more players would leave the game..

Comment

Originally posted by vonroue View Post
                  another plus for baleners.. this new updates really disappoints a lot of players.. this great game is starting to selfdestruct.. if this continues, more players would leave the game..
                  May be yes
                  LIVE*LAUGH*DREAMING*
                  Ign : •Dev•
                  ​[36]THE GRAVEYARD

Comment

apa ini sih

Comment

beli ini cuma satu bulan doang aktivenya .... damn so many cash to need

Comment

this game is all about money money money the more money you spend the stronger you get. it would be best if you can profit on costumes and balance the cashers and non cashers. remember you cant bring money in heaven.

Comment

I need this!!! Put this today
                          All things Lunaria

Terms of Service/Use

S17 - Swordsmen's Field
                          Ign: Ingenuity - Hunter

Comment

Everyone QQ about Crypt Keys and Socket rods. You got them. Now everyone QQ about the other things that will cost. I guess you will get them free soon too right? Hell make everything free...

and game goes away.

My question is this: When did winning become the most important thing? There are people that I will NEVER catch upto. I seem to be okay with that; just fine actually. Because within the braket of players I play with... I make friends, I have fun, and sometimes I even kick some ***.

They dont need to change the game... everyone that doesn't pay needs to change their attitudes and perspectives on WHY they are here playing a F2P game?

And while I will never be thanked, and I will always be resented because I DO pay for VIP... because I DO allow myself the luxury of spending a small amount of my hard earned money to enjoy my hobby... I will be the bigger man and say YOUR WELCOME. Because if it wasn't for me and other "cashers" like me... you wouldn't have this great and fun game to play. I also want to take that one step further... GOOD LUCK trying to find a F2P game out there that you can be top of your class without paying.

It is a business. People have to be paid.

So a big YOUR WELCOME to every little QQer out there.

Make some friends... be happy with what you earn... hell, even be PROUD of what you EARN.... cause there are a LOT of non-VIP and non- "cashers" out there that I cant win against lol. Before you open your mouth to speak... Think first please.
                            Last edited by Tatman; 12-06-2012, 02:25 AM. Reason: my typing sucks
                            Tatman
                            Server [S4]... OWNS!!!!
                            Level 65 Knight
                            LP_WARGODS

Comment

If anyone not able to pay balens for it , how he/she feel that you know??
                              name : MONARCH
                              class : archer lvl 80
                              server : S3
                              guild : HERMES

Comment

The free blitz looks kinda cool its gold free when im taking my blitz it takes 60k per blitz in catacomb XD

Comment

Working...
                                X