Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmuttyRebel
    replied
    I've about had it up to here with the changes in maintenance... Thursdays at 4am is when it's suppose to happen, not whenever they bloody well feel like it !!! The vast majority of us don't check the forums on a daily basis, even though I DID for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. To throw it in, UNANNOUNCED on a Monday, is completely inconsiderate of your players... keep knocking us around and we'll pack up and leave.

Leave a comment:

• R261816601
    replied
    yeah. a blitz (short) for dimension. still better if they are permanents... dimension war is boring.

bad idea change day for maintenance. expecially at monday when players stay doind weeklies. is always a bad idea change day for maintenance and usually are longs 2 hours... a lot of time...

but do maintenance not all together not was better? so i could play in another continents...

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    Add blitz for dimension!
    Some rewards are not up to date - 5y old or less?!
    Add return Hero event2 … with this one, can do noting ...

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    so we get 2 mt whis week it is crazy

Leave a comment:

• Urolog
    replied
    monday maint, was in bloody middle spire run when announcement popped u guys are ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• frozenshade
    replied
    lol so we may lose another day of dimension rewards with no proper compensation for them. I have 5 completed expert dimensions

Leave a comment:

Working...
X