No announcement yet.

Wartune GameRocks to R2Games Transfer FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got your reply, and deleted it, because apparently we don't want to post that publicly.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

ok my original gamerocks id is [got it] but the new log in they gave me is [definitely want the original]
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-30-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

ok looks like the 2nd was was an r2 id

Comment

You were on a different account for a second, no luck with that one being the one bound to your toon?

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

when i go from my normal aka old login in it pops up with that new log in screen which when i put in the log in they sent me it appears to log me in an r2 account but i cant refresh to get the old original back and it takes me to create a toon and selecting my server does no good still makes me create a toon. Ive tried like 4 different log ins on r2 and refreshing the other broswer hoping it stays but always takes me to use the new log in

Comment

Okay, that is very strange. Keep pestering them in your ticket. I will still continue to do what I can outside of tickets.

Comment

NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE STILL UNABLE TO LOG IN OR LOCATE CHARACTERS:

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...erocks-players

Comment

Think Ive transferred ok but click on the recharge doesn't work for me it does nothing but i did my vip ok

Comment

why can't my account get linked over to r2site. Can now only play wartune if I logg my r2aaccount through fb. have already sendt 2 tickets (4days apart) with no reply yet. If I logg on with r2password I need to start from scratch. could there be an issue that I forgot my password and changed it to the same as my gamerocks? did send all info needed on both tickets. feeling not a valued player at the moment. Please help if possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X