• Show
Clear All

• almost 4 days pass .. no wings ..... thats frustrating
    server : Devil's Trial (s106)
    Ticket #637239

Comment

• r2 developer on holiday now they wont be back till monday

Comment

• gm please asnwer me what date will you annouce the winners of the halloween event thing?
        theres something i must protect in my lifeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by R21809558 View Post
          r2 developer on holiday now they wont be back till monday
          I don't think that they're on the weekends, I've got the answer to my ticket yesterdays, which means that they've been working at least on Saturday.

Comment

• the event is finish
            BLASTA
            LEV 80.7582876br
            Knight-free kh
            S122

Comment

• and no wings or balens return
              BLASTA
              LEV 80.7582876br
              Knight-free kh
              S122

Comment

• give my wife wings pass 4 days no ballen return no wings nothing is my money.

Comment

• 3 days since the problem and still I see no real action to deal with it. Your compensation pack is really a bad excuse to us players. The reason people bought the wings was most likely to participate in the clothing synthesizing event and now it's already ended. People like me who saved up fashion core for lv3+ wings lost at least 1 wings(worths 5 fashion cores) plus another 2 fashion cores as rewards. And R2 compensates us with 1 core and 100k daru and gold ??? Not to mention overall advantage other players gain if they don't get affected by this lame bug.
                  I can understand the delay because you have to look into each account for what we bought. But at least get it together and extend event time till everyone has stuffs they paid for. If not I would rather get my balen back for other things worth my money.
                  s206 Ticket #960109

Comment

• Tough luck, many players unable to participate in Tailoring Event. Not to mention miss chance to level up their wings due to this problem. Some of us lost balen and got no wings, and some of us who got wings but being double charge by r2. Send a ticket? Poor response and reply from the Support team. Many tickets, just left open without reply. At least thumbs up for the forum moderator who try to settle everybody down. However, damage already been dealt to the players who become a victim in this problem. Hard to say, but some of us, already running thin with patience...
                    Ericâ„¢
                    Warriors
                    R2 - s227 (Gilwater)

Comment

• Tomorrow I will call my Lawyer. I'm really angry for that!

Comment

• this is sad.......... still waiting, hopeffully they get it right and givee what playeers lost
                        Server: KABAM 39
                        Name:Christinna
                        Level: 62
                        Class:Mage
                        Honor Title: Lord Divine
                        Battle Rating : 73k~

Comment

• Where are my wings, I've waited 4 days but still can not.

desert of palms 103

ticket 763632

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric.n9 View Post
                            Tough luck, many players unable to participate in Tailoring Event. Not to mention miss chance to level up their wings due to this problem. Some of us lost balen and got no wings, and some of us who got wings but being double charge by r2. Send a ticket? Poor response and reply from the Support team. Many tickets, just left open without reply. At least thumbs up for the forum moderator who try to settle everybody down. However, damage already been dealt to the players who become a victim in this problem. Hard to say, but some of us, already running thin with patience...
                            Well tailor event was the last one amongst announced , so there is a really good chance, that they extend it and bring our stuff back.

Comment

• The event is already over and we couldnt participate in it because R2 took our balen and gave us nothing. Now it will take weeks for them to give us the things we bought but guess what WE DONT NEED THEM ANYMORE! We dont need the stupid 1 core and 100k daru and gold cus from the event itself we would get quite a lot more things. You ppl owe us a pair of lvl 5 wings each + 10 cores + at least a mil gold/daru each for the hours and days u made us stay here hoping for some response from you ...

Comment

• Originally posted by R229879902 View Post
                                The event is already over and we couldnt participate in it because R2 took our balen and gave us nothing. Now it will take weeks for them to give us the things we bought but guess what WE DONT NEED THEM ANYMORE! We dont need the stupid 1 core and 100k daru and gold cus from the event itself we would get quite a lot more things. You ppl owe us a pair of lvl 5 wings each + 10 cores + at least a mil gold/daru each for the hours and days u made us stay here hoping for some response from you ...
                                If they're actually doing something about it and I am sure they're, It won't take weeks to bring all our stuff back and extend event and give us decent compensation.
                                They're compiling the list of affected accounts/tickets and obviously it is gonna take sometime to do so... Just stay calm, I am quite disappointed in a current situation as well, cos it was my first huge purchase in wartune, I used to buy a little, but that day I bought 10k ballens, because I knew this game worth it ...so yeah for now I don't have any ballens and wings, and I don't have extra bonuses that were supposed to come with the wings lvl 4 synthesizing, but I am sure that devs , gms, or whoever is in charge in this game will give our stuff back.

Comment

Working...
                                X