No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/28 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry all, R2 will open 20 new servers over the next week! You can quit, throw away all the money you spent and start over! It seems that is the method. Older servers with one or two guilds active are expected to just keep playing and playing. I'm on S125 and we are all but dead and I am sure we won't see a merge anytime soon as they have added HUNDREDS of servers and you all claim you are dead! I am beginning to lose hope in the game planners and managers. This could be a really great game if they had someone who actually plays on these servers to see the problems AND fix them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
      Don't worry all, R2 will open 20 new servers over the next week! You can quit, throw away all the money you spent and start over! It seems that is the method. Older servers with one or two guilds active are expected to just keep playing and playing. I'm on S125 and we are all but dead and I am sure we won't see a merge anytime soon as they have added HUNDREDS of servers and you all claim you are dead! I am beginning to lose hope in the game planners and managers. This could be a really great game if they had someone who actually plays on these servers to see the problems AND fix them!
      +1. I agree.
      FinalHC
      Kabam - S39/S6
      (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• S47 is waiting for a merge too! dead server is dead.

Comment

• MoonstoneSwamp--~
          *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
          lvl 61
          Class:Archer
          Guild:Valor
          Battle rating:40k.
          Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
          Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

• S100 is waiting for a merg to not fun when all the big spenders has quit the game.

go not even play MP, Spire, TOK with out account share some people doing and make it true for some people. And some people can not even play the ******* game.
            Becouse is limit attempts for help people into Spire TOK.

Make it Cross-side so we can play me every singel server. And mergs should not be nessery.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• when 189 merge with 194
              IGN : steelseries
              Server : 218
              Guild : MAFIA

loser always complain

Comment

• i think need some servers merge with S5,S19 aswell
                Class: Archer
                Char : KЯΛSIMIRΛ
                S5 Roaring Wetlands

Comment

• How do the BR and guild rating reward event work? They only check the BR / GS at 23.59 of the 7th day since the merge, or an average of the days, or what?

Comment

• Please merge the server 349, there is dead anything .... even crops in farms
                    There is about 20 players active
                    We need a merge,to keep the rest ppl who play alive, a fast merge coming or all players will quit.............................

Comment

• Anyone knows when S381 will merge and with which servers it will?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanarkands View Post
                        what kind of a ♥♥♥♥ match up is this ?
                        mixing 100K+ brs with out heaviest casher having only 70k br ?
                        r u guys ♥♥♥♥♥ ?
                        even server number can speak it Iron Grotto (S284), Forgotten Outpost (S287), and Star Ridge (S355) will be merging together.

♥♥♥♥♥ IS THIS WAKE THE ♥♥♥♥ UP GUYS u only loosing ppl u only forcing ppl to quit
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-29-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: I love hearts...

so yea u love hearts ? and the best u can do ? hmm u know u guys r pathetic right ? i wonder how much time will it take till we gotta merge again in the first 2 days 8 members quit and u love hearts .. i got an idea CHANGE THIS TO HEARTS

GO FU CK YOUR SELF YOU AND YOUR HEARTS

u know whats funny about ur system i saw shi tloads of ppl hacking u couldnt ban cuz they pay i paid 100k balens in 1 day ... now i want u to ban me u fu cken fu ck tards now show me hearts and have a fu cken nice evening

Comment

• s349 need merge pls

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanarkands View Post
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-29-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: I love hearts...

so yea u love hearts ? and the best u can do ? hmm u know u guys r pathetic right ? i wonder how much time will it take till we gotta merge again in the first 2 days 8 members quit and u love hearts .. i got an idea CHANGE THIS TO HEARTS

GO FU CK YOUR SELF YOU AND YOUR HEARTS

u know whats funny about ur system i saw shi tloads of ppl hacking u couldnt ban cuz they pay i paid 100k balens in 1 day ... now i want u to ban me u fu cken fu ck tards now show me hearts and have a fu cken nice evening
                            No one is forcing you to quit. The reason why you feel the need to quit is because of the goals that you setted and are trying to acomplish. They obviously have different criterias when merging servers than yours, they want you to have to who to play, while you are so picky about being one of the strongest that you would rather play on a ghost server instead. I understand that you spent a lot of money in order to achieve that goal as many people do, so yes they should merge closer servers, but try to take into consideration the good side of the merge like finding with ease strong teammates for mpd nm mode, spire, tok, team arena and so on. Have a nice day and try to control that anger of yours, it won;t solve a thing and they won;t be touched by it either

Comment

• why s352 was not merging ??
                              please merge S352 in next merge plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                                No one is forcing you to quit. The reason why you feel the need to quit is because of the goals that you setted and are trying to acomplish. They obviously have different criterias when merging servers than yours, they want you to have to who to play, while you are so picky about being one of the strongest that you would rather play on a ghost server instead. I understand that you spent a lot of money in order to achieve that goal as many people do, so yes they should merge closer servers, but try to take into consideration the good side of the merge like finding with ease strong teammates for mpd nm mode, spire, tok, team arena and so on. Have a nice day and try to control that anger of yours, it won;t solve a thing and they won;t be touched by it either

ok so u telling me that i should be happy ? i was third in br ranking on my server >>> ended up ranked 36 .. so u call it better ? as 1 guy can 1v4 my whole guild ? so ya they r not forcing us to quit ? LOL id rather quit than being in such situation being forced to merge with a shi tty guild

Comment

Working...
                                X