Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugos14src
    replied
    i hve no money to buy im playing just for fun only...................not to Waste money

Leave a comment:

• Kenpachi_075
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    fortunately, i have strong self-control, I told myself don't waste one penny on any events, until they make auction house opening. I made it, now I can use this money to buy thinksgiving gift to my family
    That is the best thing to do man. Cheers...

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    This has to be the worst 1 yet - Sepulcrum you can get from sacrificing slyphs, 10000 gold - really, 2000 kyanite - get this from 1 campaign run usually, insignis - 1 loss in the arena. R2 - in the words of John McEnroe " ARE YOU SERIOUS". Dont waste the balens
    Last edited by ellislsd; 11-29-2013, 12:11 PM. Reason: wrong

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    fortunately, i have strong self-control, I told myself don't waste one penny on any events, until they make auction house opening. I made it, now I can use this money to buy thinksgiving gift to my family

Leave a comment:

• inJechtin
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Bought 60, got 60 sepulcrums, 5 insignias, rest gold and kyanite, it's a very sad deal unfortunately.
    60 packs and not once sepulcrums x5 or x50 and once insignias x5.

My advice is not to buy this (I'm thinking this one is just as bugged as the refiner pack).
    Not bugged just rigged

Leave a comment:

• RaZoRKM
    replied
    lol what a rip off they should apollo slyph in chest to give everyone another chance because weak punks are OP now.

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    10,000 Gold
    2,000 Kyanite
    Insignia x5
    Really r2, really?

Leave a comment:

• gyipe
    replied
    He's also right about our money is their daily quest!

Leave a comment:

• Psycho_Killerz
    replied
    our money is their daily quest now...

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Bought 60, got 60 sepulcrums, 5 insignias, rest gold and kyanite, it's a very sad deal unfortunately.
    60 packs and not once sepulcrums x5 or x50 and once insignias x5.

My advice is not to buy this (I'm thinking this one is just as bugged as the refiner pack).

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    first 4 prizes seems crappy. is that sepulcrum that great ? because this one seems to be one of the worse chest I ever saw lol

Leave a comment:

• rickykere
    replied
    money again n again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X