No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 12/18 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the battleground finals that we will miss? we get compensation ?

Comment

Really? with s134, etc? they played this games 6 month before us.... can you thinking about it? we will be ♥ up....
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-11-2013, 06:32 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

pure ******** we merging with 6month old servers really unfair i want allthemoney i spent back

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
          Still no merger for s1? are you guys ******* serious? you blind? deaf? or simply dont care?
          i dont believe there will ever be a server merge for server 1...thats more of a test server....its why server 1 usually has patches and everything else before everyone else

Comment

pure merging with 6month old servers

Comment

Originally posted by ReinaS323 View Post
              Really? with s134, etc? they played this games 6 month before us.... can you thinking about it? we will be ****** up....
              thats r2 for you....every event they have focuses on the strong people that have spent thousands on there game...even the sylph event that starts on the 12...300 mhra prize or the top guy which on our server is 5 star purple apollo

look at the merge events...who do they focus on...only the top 10...out of 300?

Comment

Originally posted by reiko502 View Post
                pure merging with 6month old servers
                i feel the same way...our servers(227) is merging with 86/89/101...they are close to a year old

Comment

Friday the 13th indeed...

Comment

that could be true

Comment

anyone know why i cant server 387 cant login ?

Comment

Well on s388 there are guys who spent thousand to but they got around 80-85k br how they do they feel now merging with peps with 120k br all they spent is nothing they are same as free player for that guys who come from old servers they spent to be top 1 just to get owned by R2 this is a joke allready and i wont be a joke for R2 guys they just show us how important we are ............. And how they care about players ......................... So there are 10000000000000 games none is forced to stay here and throw money , coz it is what it is a money throw better give them to fundations who are helping around peps who need insted to R2

Comment

Look at the date. Are there superstitious people here?
                          Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                          Character: Urania
                          Class: Knight

Comment

s187 need more life, almost dead there

Comment

Hi G M Please when we are from server 387 received reward guild Rush,cata reward n Top Streght guild lol

Comment

good luck guys we gonna merge with the warlord and eagle eye server lol

Comment

Working...
                                X