No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 12/18 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

233/236 player here, and I can say for us to be merger with a 60 server(172-174-178 or something like that) wasn't all bad. Depends on which side of the rope you like, for me it waasn't good, but again, most players from that server wasn't really strong considering they had 2 month head start on us.

For me the big ruin of the game is that I started playing this game, looked forward to the month of grinding. when R2 merged us with so much older server, they took out the farming from the game for me. Why I only do the dungeon I haven't beaten with guildys, cause I don't want help, I wanna beat it on my own term.

So I understand people will quit, and stop playing, after THESE REDICOLOUS merges, I mean 163 server with 344? that's just mean R2. Do you actually check how people are doing on the server or just "Well if we put these server together, we make our goal with cash flow"?

People told me not to play on r2, cause of the poor reputation you guys have, starting to understand why now xD

Comment

Originally posted by Face-Star View Post
      Mireworth Keep (S86), Ernmore Ravine (S89), Cainhorn (S101), Demon's Rill (S104), Gillwater (S227), Arcane Void (S231), and Blood Mist (S242) will be merging together.

Faycliff (S134), Shadowdell (S137), Merrowholt (S140), Ashwald (S143), Hedgewyn (146), Silverbrook (S317), Wolfhaven (S320), Crimson Spire (S323), and Moonstone Swamp (S326) will be merging together.

Were u guys on drugs when u did this?
      +1

totaly loled on this 1

Comment

S388 and 344 merged 3 weeks ago we are kinda same top 1-5 80k -70k br server 165 top 50 78k br me from top 3 with 72k br i go to top 70 yah i will have fun in WB in gold rush in arena rewards in guild battles oh wait all fun the pvp sides are off for me so what can i do? yes dungeons and spend 50k usd if i want fun u must be stupid to play here in all games i played never seen things like here ................................. All events they make is cash cash cash and now with this merge all cash u spent is like 0 coz they bring monsters in your server good a reason to quit for many ........................... Anyway gg R2 what can i say who made the merges is frustrated for sure

Comment

cool now ppl wont spend all day in front of screen trying to find ppl for lych,spire,tok and arena!

Comment

U dont get it? we are not lvl 70 none of us we dont need lich and arena why to go with peps like 75+ lvl 100k br to be murdered so no advantage for us and for u guys only advatage that u guys get more noobs to kill is like lets put as 166 to this noobs and laugh how they get slaughtered xD

Comment

OMG are u seriuos merge new servers with new server. Now gap are about a year *** are thinking

Comment

373 not merged...

so many people have already quit because the server is dead why are we not getting merged? nobody to fight in GB... Help us out here I am like many others on this game that ready to move whole guilds to another game because we cannot mergers or they don't want to spend the rediculous amount of money it takes to be a top player. Please merge server 373

Comment

Not enough mergers

A group of us on Server 27 have decided not to recharge balens till we get a server merge. There just aren't enough players to make it worth the money. If you feel the same about your server, join us.

Comment

Probably "don't care" is the correct choice. "Big money got no soul."

Comment

way to go u stupid sobs
                      at this very moment i cant find arena team
                      and we from s349 were submiting tickets posting here in forum that we need a merge, and still nothing
                      only 5 people at last gb 2 of them afk just sittin on towers
                      open your eyes........

Comment

s 349 mythgrove needs merge!!!

Comment

They have made it evident they dont care about about the servers or players that have been dedicated to them...all they want is the new cash. They think the people who have soaked money into the game wont leave, but when whole guilds start packing up for other games they will take notice. Hopefully they notice the trend of discontent sooner than later. decent game but I don't mind leaving for a better one if they continue this ****.
                          Last edited by BooomStick; 12-11-2013, 02:53 PM. Reason: left out a word

Comment

Damn second merge in 1 month i thing lol,cool now will be more lag in clod hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by boyka_17 View Post
                              way to go u stupid sobs
                              at this very moment i cant find arena team
                              and we from s349 were submiting tickets posting here in forum that we need a merge, and still nothing
                              only 5 people at last gb 2 of them afk just sittin on towers
                              open your eyes........
                              We have 2 guilds with any actives on 373 and the guild battles are all ward runs. All of the top 15 players are in one guild...loads of fun, cannot farm anyone for kyanite and only a handful of people able to run lvl60 dungeon because the others quit due to no merger. So ya I feel your pain these guys are a joke in the way they handle mergers and the Balen system. Perfect example is the new honorable return "bonus". That is not a bonus it is another way to pillage hard earned money from people. If they want you to return they should GIVE you something not TAKE from you.
                              Last edited by BooomStick; 12-11-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Yes, s373 could really use a merger. The problems are as BooomStick said and I, for one, am getting bored with the game. Guild battle is boring, not able to plunder since nearly everyone within my level range is in my own guild, only a few to run 60-65 dungeon,etc. so there is very little challenge/excitement in the game. Please, we really need a merger.

Comment

Working...
                                X