No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/05/2012 Wartune Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

storm pls add more rage for archers. We still get 5 rage every attack. can u make it 6 or 7 rage per attack?
    mage got 6 rage per attack
    knights got 10 rage per attack
    archers got 5 rage per attack
    Last edited by boycarton; 09-05-2012, 02:28 AM.
    ***Wartune: im not active anymore***

Server: Temple of Ibalize
    IGN: xXxdulingxXx
    Class: Archer
    Guild: PH✓Tribe
    Level: 4x

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
      thanks for the hard work storm. I'm hoping that my crypt run will pick up just like it does during loss of connection and not cost me the loss of my key. you guys have done an extremely good job with this game and keeping the bugs to a minimum. Now where's my clock
      Its in the works. Had a meeting about what all we want the clock to do yesterday.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by boycarton View Post
        do you mean every maintenance there is always compensation?

how greed
        actually i think he means due to the fact that the normal maintenance caused this rage problem now we need another maintenance to fix the problem that would be why anyone would ask for compensation now.

anyone asking for a compensation for a standard weekly maintenance is just plain greedy.(but this isn't standard weekly maintenance)

Comment

Cool.. Thanks Storm.
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

is it possible to add a server clock in-game? just asking

Comment

still waiting for support to fix the issue i have with daily check in, it reset on the 1st, i had cleared my cache/temperary files ect, closed browser and relogged, no change, im to get the 17 day reward by not not the 5day reward..still waiting for that correction
              "Not So Innocent"
              "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
              "All we want to do is tease you to death"
              "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
              Guild : Immortals
              IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Originally posted by IronSights View Post
                actually i think he means due to the fact that the normal maintenance caused this rage problem now we need another maintenance to fix the problem that would be why anyone would ask for compensation now.

anyone asking for a compensation for a standard weekly maintenance is just plain greedy.(but this isn't standard weekly maintenance)
                No offense, but asking for compensation when it's already going to take a few hours to fix as it is would only make the whole thing take longer.
                Unless it's a really big issue and they screwed everyone over entirely, I wouldn't be asking for compensation. I'd feel too greedy asking for something I know I didn't earn one way or another. xP

Comment

i hope the got facebook quest will be completed :/

Comment

Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
                    still waiting for support to fix the issue i have with daily check in, it reset on the 1st, i had cleared my cache/temperary files ect, closed browser and relogged, no change, im to get the 17 day reward by not not the 5day reward..still waiting for that correction
                    ahhh you got the 5 day reward instead of the 17 day reward??? atleast you got the reward mine went from day 4 check-in to day 6 check-in and no reward but their system says I redeemed it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronSights View Post

i think its kinda unfair, did you remember the august 25 maintenance? the server down i think 3 times in that day, it cause lots of troubles, so they give compensation.

the point is this maintenance happen once, so why we need to get compensate. it doesn't cost much trouble.
                      ***Wartune: im not active anymore***

Server: Temple of Ibalize
                      IGN: xXxdulingxXx
                      Class: Archer
                      Guild: PH✓Tribe
                      Level: 4x

Comment

Originally posted by boycarton View Post
                        storm pls add more rage for archers. We still get 5 rage every attack. can u make it 6 or 7 rage per attack?
                        mage got 6 rage per attack
                        knights got 10 rage per attack
                        archers got 5 rage per attack
                        You're Joking!!! Knights get 10 rage refill with every attack???? !!! :O They also get that annoying egg shield that gives them 3 free shots. It should provide maybe 30-40% protection max. & there I was feeling bad because everyone was complaining about how good Archers have it!!!!
                        Wench / Winged Siren. Victis Honor

Comment

ah already wondered why i didnt get my facebook quest ompleted, but it was bugged i see thx i didnt know

Comment

not yet done?

Comment

grrrr
                              again....

Comment

Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
                                No offense, but asking for compensation when it's already going to take a few hours to fix as it is would only make the whole thing take longer.
                                Unless it's a really big issue and they screwed everyone over entirely, I wouldn't be asking for compensation. I'd feel too greedy asking for something I know I didn't earn one way or another. xP
                                hehe true xP most people that feel screwed by this problem and the maintenance that has to be done now to fix it will probably ask for some compensation which was sort of my point. you can justify asking for it for this unplanned maintenance but people shouldn't ask on weeklys lol reading posts yesterday so many asking for comp just for the standard maint very lame lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X