• Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long has server been down? sorry im in different timezone
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

keep up the good work plz and don't make the maintenance take long

Comment

yay now i got time to get some coffee and toast hahaha :P hope server is up and running soon im all fired up with my coffee :v

Comment

Originally posted by R22964123 View Post
          You're Joking!!! Knights get 10 rage refill with every attack???? !!! :O They also get that annoying egg shield that gives them 3 free shots. It should provide maybe 30-40% protection max. & there I was feeling bad because everyone was complaining about how good Archers have it!!!!
          ..... MAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Knights get the Egg Shield for 3 free attacks, high def and hp as it is, AND bonus rage?
          Last edited by Stormaggedon; 09-05-2012, 02:38 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
            ..... MAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Knights get the Egg Shield for 3 free attacks, high def and hp as it is, AND bonus rage?
            i think it is 5 turns, im not sure of it. they have high PDEF compared to others, but they have the lower MDEF. About the rage, i think they get more rage when they do a normal attack compared to skill attacks.
            ***Wartune: im not active anymore***

Server: Temple of Ibalize
            IGN: xXxdulingxXx
            Class: Archer
            Guild: PH✓Tribe
            Level: 4x

Comment

Originally posted by IronSights View Post
              hehe true xP most people that feel screwed by this problem and the maintenance that has to be done now to fix it will probably ask for some compensation which was sort of my point. you can justify asking for it for this unplanned maintenance but people shouldn't ask on weeklys lol reading posts yesterday so many asking for comp just for the standard maint very lame lmao
              I agree. Reading yesterday's posts for weekly maintenance made me want to say, "Really guys?..."
              I mean I'm irked because they set the end date of the level 30 event to 23:59 and I reached it before that but they told me I didn't and didn't explain how they knew for sure that I was the one in the wrong at all, so I got ****** and *edit* them out that time because I don't like being blamed for things I know for sure I wasn't at fault for. But other than that I'm good with just waiting until the maint is done. xP
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-13-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

What I don't understand is why people are bitching about maintenance in the first place, this is a beta game. It is bound to have maintenance updates frequently. I am enjoying the game so far myself, good work storm!

Comment

Originally posted by boycarton View Post
                  i think it is 5 turns, im not sure of it. they have high PDEF compared to others, but they have the lower MDEF. About the rage, i think they get more rage when they do a normal attack compared to skill attacks.
                  Either way though it's kind of *edit*. As a Mage my def isn't that great, I've upped it a lot but it doesn't seem to help much. I have "heals" so people could argue it balances out, but it doesn't.
                  I only get to heal myself once, and only for about 1/3 to 1/4th my hp, and then have to wait a full minute before I can do it again, as where tanks can use their egg shield for 3-5 turns? That 3-5 turns cancels out my heal completely, by the time their shield wears off I'm already dead, even with great gear, gems, and stats.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-13-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

as a knight i will get you out of the dreams its 2 turns or 2k dmg so if you got hit hard its gone on first strike that is for lvl 1 "egg"

Comment

Originally posted by vilification View Post
                      What I don't understand is why people are bitching about maintenance in the first place, this is a beta game. It is bound to have maintenance updates frequently. I am enjoying the game so far myself, good work storm!
                      I agree, It's beta. It isn't like it's been around for so long that they've had time to find all the major bugs and get rid of them yet.

Comment

Ladies;...Gentlemen... lets try to remember this is a GAME. we do NOT need to be compensated for an inconvienence. Instead lets let the Dev's work on the problem so we can get back online faster. 1-3 hours is a trifle considering the 168 hours you have each week to get all your daily things done each day. Now extended downtime and i would expect VIP subscribers to receive an extension by one day or somethign similar. But whinign for gold/items just because you cant log in for an hour or two is silly.

Comment

as to the rage its skill points lvl 2/2 on the skill gives 10 rage after each attack also doing youre 0 rage cost skilled attack gives 5 rage extra

Comment

Originally posted by R2261068 View Post
                            ahhh you got the 5 day reward instead of the 17 day reward??? atleast you got the reward mine went from day 4 check-in to day 6 check-in and no reward but their system says I redeemed it.
                            point is ive been logged in 17days straight for the consecutive rewards just to have it reset on me, plus i was VIP2 before the 1st so the check ins occured automatically
                            "Not So Innocent"
                            "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                            "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                            "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                            Guild : Immortals
                            IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                              as a knight i will get you out of the dreams its 2 turns or 2k dmg so if you got hit hard its gone on first strike
                              Well here is the thing though, I hit hard, about 1.5k-2k dmg, but it always lasts for 2-3 turns no matter what. Plus extra rage? C'mon dude.
                              I can heal myself, but no matter what every time I heal myself during someone's shield it's always gone on the first strike, as where the shield will still last another turn or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sornaxaria View Post
                                Ladies;...Gentlemen... lets try to remember this is a GAME. we do NOT need to be compensated for an inconvienence. Instead lets let the Dev's work on the problem so we can get back online faster. 1-3 hours is a trifle considering the 168 hours you have each week to get all your daily things done each day. Now extended downtime and i would expect VIP subscribers to receive an extension by one day or somethign similar. But whinign for gold/items just because you cant log in for an hour or two is silly.
                                compensation is getting to see a hot PixieBabe all day XD
                                "Not So Innocent"
                                "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                                "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                                "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                                Guild : Immortals
                                IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Working...
                                X