No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Valentine Limited Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, and I would suggest, if you Decide that you ARE a walking wallet, that you pay attention to the "one time" event.

they have it set up to where you cant spend quite to the 5000 balens mark,

so spread your purchase out, buy 3 packs, collect your one time bonus for 1000-4999 balens, buy 3 more, collect again, and then buy your last 3-4. packs and collect a 3rd time.

but seriously, if your not considering buying either 9 or all 10 packs, I dont think this is the deal for you.
    Last edited by R24482777; 02-14-2014, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Why zebq again in game? Started again to make ppl quit because of him? Not enough money from ownership of r2? Or just vantity to show other that he has maximized his dress? He killed competition with his presence in game. Sry if i am rude but this are the facts.

Comment

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkbbThe reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.

Comment

Why i cannot open Lover's pacs!

Comment

hope this game game is more generating enough for the upcoming patch coz its gonna die if the price goes up mor eppl will get to leave with out a choice i hope the upcoming is good COZ IT DIES IF IT CONTINUES THIS WAY AM GETTING BORED ALREADY

Comment

Lvl 1-5 pack gives lvl 1 gem most of the time. A lvl 1 gem worth about 1 balens. So 10 lvl 1-5 pack worth approx. 13 balens.
              Mahra and sepulcrum worth 7 balen each (I know they sell it for 30, but it worth 7, we calculated it based on how much is fate stone, mounts etc)
              So this pack worth a grand total of 153 balens. Asking 455 for is.... outrageous? stupid?
              Anyone who buys it deserves to wear a big red FOOL sign on his forehead for the rest of his life.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                Lvl 1-5 pack gives lvl 1 gem most of the time. A lvl 1 gem worth about 1 balens. So 10 lvl 1-5 pack worth approx. 13 balens.
                Mahra and sepulcrum worth 7 balen each (I know they sell it for 30, but it worth 7, we calculated it based on how much is fate stone, mounts etc)
                So this pack worth a grand total of 153 balens. Asking 455 for is.... outrageous? stupid?
                Anyone who buys it deserves to wear a big red FOOL sign on his forehead for the rest of his life.
                this
                asdjdsfa;kjk

Comment

that sounds like alot of balens can you buy it with bound? btw i play this game every day. i've only been playing for 10 days and i'm already a lvl 40 yay me
                  Last edited by snappylace311; 02-14-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Haha lol so true

Comment

Poe-Tay-Toe

Comment

Originally posted by snappylace311 View Post
                        that sounds like alot of balens can you buy it with bound? btw i play this game every day. i've only been playing for 10 days and i'm already a lvl 40 yay me
                        if u continue like this u will leave this game atmost after lvl55... the secret is to go slow and make some good br.. make ur lvl 40 legend set and then 50ss and then 60ss...
                        slow leveling make u strong and u never run short of resources like crypt tokens,insignia etc...
                        lvl69 IGN (aatish)
                        mage s381
                        br=145k+ and counting
                        free player (non-casher), so far...
                        #1 guild (UTOPIA)

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Duration: 2/14 - 2/16 23:59 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
                          • R2Games: S1 - S419
                          • Kabam: S1 - S69
                          • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: For a limited time we have a special Valentine Pack for sale in the shop. Act now before these packs are gone!

Contains:
                          • Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10
                          • Mahra x10
                          • Sylph Sepulcrum x10

Price: 455 Balens. Daily limit of 100 per server. Limit of 10 every 4 hours per person.

Comment

watrune,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,??

Comment

no need to buy this crappy shits..

lvl 65 archer
                              90k br non casher
                              IGN: jrimba
                              Level: 71
                              Class: Archer
                              Guild: Honor
                              Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                              Br: 150k and counting
                              just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

i bought one of these packs, and was satisfied. i got lucky enough to get 1 lvl 4 gem out of thepacks and a few lvl 3's. so it paid for itself

Comment

Working...
                                X