No announcement yet.

[Activity] Valentine's Day - Sylph Growth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is IN ADDITION to the leveling up to 65... not INSTEAD of... don't worry.... you will still get rewarded for your lvl 65 sylph

Comment

Sweet make more of those events :P.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochyld View Post
        this is IN ADDITION to the leveling up to 65... not INSTEAD of... don't worry.... you will still get rewarded for your lvl 65 sylph
        i dont know..i hope you are right

Comment

for the rest of the valentines day event, there will be surprise or 'hidden' events that they will announce just before they go into effect.... this is an established pattern... happens with every cycle..... Im hoping for one of the hidden events to be rewards for using whips or fate stones

Comment

So no more reward for blue sylph? That figures. At least there should be categories based on the number of stars. Seems pretty extreme from purple to orange. Also why does the event state: "Enchant your sylph" since it's obviously "Upgrade your sylph"?And why do I even bother?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

well sry i apologize for my comment before... the SYLPH GROWTH is in ADDITION to the SYLPH LEVEL UP.....

Comment

takes 1.5k mahra to make your sylph blue to purple. 1.5k times 35 balens each = 52.5k balens = $525.
                the rewards for a purple sylph doesnt even amount to to 1/5 of that. the scams lmao

Comment

This event sucks as no maharas for the blue slyphs, most of us got white slyphs & then we convert it into blue but now they want purple as base , sad

Comment

Oh for fuc.ks sake. as SOON as I get all my sylphs blue, they pull another scam event off. but this time ONLY for purple and Orange sylphs. Gtfo with this ******

Comment

they start to cut us from everything with this speed free players will have to quit or pay to play

Comment

So for slow leveler who stay 64 lvl he cant obtain reward so its forcing ppl to lvl and second event is for cashers who are already godlike

nice really nice

Comment

tere must be some reward for blue one .. just egnoring this event
                          Class : Archer
                          Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
                          Name : Axel
                          Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
                          Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
                          NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                            So for slow leveler who stay 64 lvl he cant obtain reward so its forcing ppl to lvl and second event is for cashers who are already godlike

nice really nice
                            Oh stop the crying already!!! People knew for a week already that there will be a reward for level 65. It's YOUR choice if you want to stay at 64 or level up 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Heckler81 View Post
                              Oh stop the crying already!!! People knew for a week already that there will be a reward for level 65. It's YOUR choice if you want to stay at 64 or level up 1.
                              its easy to lvl but than u face very strong players in bg and arena that is why its wise not to rush

and I didn't knew for week that it will be reward lvl 65 and even if I knew I wont scre w my game by going fast lvling just for rewards ppl are strong at lvl 65 have 60 leg sets and stun more

Comment

Blue can you get for free so no need for reward for blue.

Frome purpel and we should be ablet to claime the reward for echo sylph colors

if we have 6 purpel sylph we should be ablet to claime the reward 6 times once per sylph colors.

If man has 3 orange 3 purpel man should be ablet to claime the reward 3 times frome echo colors should be great for its more spend that just make one singel sylph to higre colors.
                                Character - Taggen
                                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X