[Announcement] Server Time Change 3/9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Server Time Change 3/9

Please note that we will change the server time for EST and PST servers from Eastern Standard Time to Eastern Daylight Time this upcoming weekend. The times for these changes are as follows:

EST Servers:
    Sunday, March 9th 3AM EST/12AM PST/8AM GMT/4PM GMT+8

PST Servers:
    Sunday, March 9th 4AM PDT/7AM EDT/11AM GMT/7PM GMT+8

All EST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 3AM EST, lasting for around 2 hours.

All PST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 4AM PDT, lasting for around 2 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

should have something like balens mahra or the new sylph

Comment

provide suggestions

I Have Opened Box Of Lucky Clover 200 Box But Which I Can Only lucky clover, soul crystals,, the game is fun to play but we must also pay attention to this game like people who play without money free player, this game let semangkin crowded interest to pemain.tolong in consider.

Comment

so events will be 1 hr earlier or later?

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro_Man View Post
          I Have Opened Box Of Lucky Clover 200 Box But Which I Can Only lucky clover, soul crystals,, the game is fun to play but we must also pay attention to this game like people who play without money free player, this game let semangkin crowded interest to pemain.tolong in consider.
          well thenn you can easy get apolo or even hades from lucky clover event so kind of worth it
          Wartune
          Server: S371
          Character: Atrox
          Class: Mage
          Guild: Cursed

Comment

lol i open 14 box n get hades
            we're the midle children of history ....
            no purpose or place.
            we have no great war,
            no great depression.
            our great war is a spiritual war
            our great depression is our lives.

Comment

No. Noooo. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX
              DON'T PLEASE NONNONONONONNONON DON'T ADJUST THE TIMES NOOOOOOOOO T__T
              TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
              I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
              -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
                No. Noooo. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX
                DON'T PLEASE NONNONONONONNONON DON'T ADJUST THE TIMES NOOOOOOOOO T__T
                Let's make the time 456 hours in a minute O.o!
                “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
                It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
                lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
                which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

wt the **** is this ? we cant play with this time according to our routines

Comment

wt the hell is this r2 dont u want us to play ?
                    if so then shut the **** up delete this game

Comment

Lol..you guys are silly.... R2 are in an area where there a time change, so they have to do the same...Beside, what about ppl who have the daylight time (I do btw)? They have to change their own routine? See? There will alway someone with a reason to complain about that time change. (btw, I do believe most of the ppl on here are SUPPOSED to have a Daylight time thing so it's would be worst to don't change it actually)
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

It baffles me people still dont know about DST change in online games in this day and age of Internet.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

People forget they chose to be on an American server, if you they have issues with DST they should have thought better which servers to play on.
                          Last edited by Septima777; 03-08-2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

hmmm..events will be 1 hr earlier or later?

Comment

i have an issue my server time is wrong it have one hour diference with another palyers iam on server 112 frosty summit

Comment

Working...
                              X