Recharge Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge Bonus

Duration: 3/17 - 3/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S436
    • Kabam: S1 - S75
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: For a limited time only, players who recharge 500 or more Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes the following items:
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Fate Stone x10
    • Mount Training Whip x10
    • Novice Summoner's Kit x3
    • Lucky Clover Box x3

Note: Click the iconClick image for larger version

Name:	recharge-bonus-icon.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1747559 at the top of screen to redeem the rewards. This reward may be redeemed once per day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	no balens.png
Views:	1
Size:	544.7 KB
ID:	1683740 how can yahoo users recharge? everytime we do we cant this sucks and thanks for no help from R2 at all
    Last edited by R29670667; 03-16-2014, 11:48 PM. Reason: cause i can

Comment

Bad Reward

Comment

Hey Emma how about instead of these crappy rewards you tell them to give us back our Soul Crystal and Whip events, and dont spout any of this its not fair for X players **** because we all know it has nothing to do with that, its all about further stuffing the pockets of R2 execs and frankly I think I speak for the majority of players when I say we are fed up with it. And no this is not a casher/non-casher rant I couldn't care less if you spend or don't spend on the game because I know plenty of both and a lot of those in between who feel the same way. Emma I understand that neither you nor any of the other mods on the forums have the power to change any of this, but I also know that if enough of you speak up they are a lot more likely to listen, just my two cents for what little it is worth.

Wartune
        KABAM S35
        Arcturis
        LVL 70 Mage
        85k BR

LoA
        GTArcade S51
        Arcturis
        LVL 50 Berserker
        120k BR

Comment

Originally posted by Arcturis View Post
          Hey Emma how about instead of these crappy rewards you tell them to give us back our Soul Crystal and Whip events, and dont spout any of this its not fair for X players **** because we all know it has nothing to do with that, its all about further stuffing the pockets of R2 execs and frankly I think I speak for the majority of players when I say we are fed up with it. And no this is not a casher/non-casher rant I couldn't care less if you spend or don't spend on the game because I know plenty of both and a lot of those in between who feel the same way. Emma I understand that neither you nor any of the other mods on the forums have the power to change any of this, but I also know that if enough of you speak up they are a lot more likely to listen, just my two cents for what little it is worth.
          Proficient city controls what R2 provides it is not up to them

Comment

Originally posted by R29670667 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]77067[/ATTACH] how can yahoo users recharge? everytime we do we cant this sucks and thanks for no help from R2 at all
            yahoo is closing down its wartune why would you waste your money to recharge

Comment

R2 is clever, they asked us to do Big spender event, for that most of the cashers may recharged already, now again they are making money.... :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Arcturis View Post
                Why should they make unlimited events and give you free stuff.

You want stuff, you pay for it.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

no more mini wings

Comment

can you give event gift the new mount, for example Dog, cerberus, bird, bat, and others.
                    get item for this prize from use soul crystal, mount training whip and gems. try once in a while there is an event without having to use Balens. thanks

Comment

Too much greed! Worthless recharge event, with useless reward! And again there will be too much fools that will buy it... World is full with idiots!
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Filasias_Tyar View Post
                        can you give event gift the new mount, for example Dog, cerberus, bird, bat, and others.
                        get item for this prize from use soul crystal, mount training whip and gems. try once in a while there is an event without having to use Balens. thanks
                        You get free mount whips from events that can be used to get you stable mount. Don't like it to bad. Keep crying and they delay events more and more.

Comment

Reward again

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Why should they make unlimited events and give you free stuff.

You want stuff, you pay for it.
                            Well if someone wishes to ask something or request something from anyone , why are you bothered?You maybe a balenor because you might be having tons of money but we are not as rich as you are , are we?'Cause if we were , we wouldn't be requesting.So just keep quiet and let anyone present his/her opinion like he want.
                            Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by rgnofear View Post
                              Well if someone wishes to ask something or request something from anyone , why are you bothered?You maybe a balenor because you might be having tons of money but we are not as rich as you are , are we?'Cause if we were , we wouldn't be requesting.So just keep quiet and let anyone present his/her opinion like he want.
                              Thank You
                              Do I need to keep quiet because you say so?
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X