[Promotion] Magic Box II Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Magic Box II Pack

Duration: 3/20 - 3/22 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S437
    • Kabam: S1 - S75
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Magic Box II Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Magic Box II
    Open it to obtain one of the following:
    • Runestone x2
    • Mount Training Whip x2
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1
    • Insignia x10
    • Epic Miraculous Shards x100

Price: 49 Balens. Limit of 1,000 per day.

Magic Box II Pack II
    • Miraculous Gift Box II x100

Price: 4,199 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

Epic Miraculous Shard Exchange

Duration: 3/20 - 3/24 23:59 (Server Time)
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 40 Legendary Stone x5
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 50 Legendary Stone x2
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 60 Legendary Stone x1
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x2 = Level 70 Legendary Stone x1
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x3 = Level 40 Epic Weapon Shard x1
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x4 = Level 50 Epic Weapon Shard x1
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x5 = Level 60 Epic Weapon Shard x1

S438 ended starting server activities today and we dont get included on this pack? =(

Comment

2 foor 70 gear? soo sad on the inside now

Comment

not event soul cristal?????

Comment

Request

I am not a fan to use forum , but I really want to tell u this :
          I am a gamer from at least 20 years..i play more then 90 % from all rpg and mmorpg from the world I test evry game so after all my experience I want to tell u this
          We give u time from our real time life and we give u a lot of time in fact and u management of this game give so little in exchange , u know when a player or a gamer start to play a game he test it first I test it and I like it , but in time when u see u got players u start to cut from that things who makes us playng the game THAT A MISTAKE . I seen a lot of games who done the same mistake and they collapse , because u must learn in eni bussines first rule is DONT BE GREEDY !
          We can choose to play eni game from the world but we choose to play this in exchange we want only respect , respect our time and respect the fact because with us u can keep server up because of us u get profit and because of us u keep the job.
          What I try to tell u is we FEEL LIKE A STUPIDS when we wait weeks and weeks for a event and when finaly event come u give us NOTHINFG , for eni player from earth that is frustrating , when I start playng the game from a event I get something I get a horse I get a item because I save whips and soul crystal for months because I know that event come and I want to get something to see I not play for nothing and in exchange u give NOTHING u give us only a name EVENT and that event in fact is a big 0
          I pay VIP , I lose time , and like me is hundreds maybe thousands , so if u CONTINUE DOING THAT I MEAN IF U CONTINUE THREAT US LIKE A STUPIDS u will have a big surprise in u number of players even maybe u will be lafing now
          Its not hard to give free INVENTORY , its not hard to give a mount at event after a player save 4/5 month soul or whips , its not hard to extend to 2 attempt / day multiplayer instance to not be old until I get lvl 70 set , its not hard to add some decent rewards from Mp or from catacombs
          So me personal I will give a chance for the next 3 months and if I not see eni change I will change the game for ever and belive me , me and many others like me our patience is at the limit don't ABUSE THAT.
          Remember not only the player who pay thousand dollars KEEP THE SERVER UP That player who invest money in a game invest only from 1 reason because he see the server populate.to keep a server populate the first rule its not PEE ON THEM !

Comment

you pretty much summed it all up!! Thank you and i fully support this post!!!

Comment

No matter what you do they wont care as much and I'm going to keep my cookies while munching on it *nom* but I'll certainly agree with u about the lack of players leaving this game
              its pretty much happening as we speak really most cashers have gone to another LoA off r2games otherwise known as League Of Angels that isn't in r2games cause lmfao all there is are well......noobs so lmfao cashers went to another site which has another US East coast and other coasts which is only 3 I believe in the other LoA if u want more info it'd be wise to
              private message me T.T
              Last edited by LadyKayla; 03-20-2014, 07:38 AM.
              I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by creeax View Post
                I am a gamer from at least 20 years..i play more then 90 % from all rpg and mmorpg from the world I test evry game so after all my experience I want to tell u this
                We give u time from our real time life and we give u a lot of time in fact and u management of this game give so little in exchange , u know when a player or a gamer start to play a game he test it first I test it and I like it , but in time when u see u got players u start to cut from that things who makes us playng the game THAT A MISTAKE . I seen a lot of games who done the same mistake and they collapse , because u must learn in eni bussines first rule is DONT BE GREEDY !
                We can choose to play eni game from the world but we choose to play this in exchange we want only respect , respect our time and respect the fact because with us u can keep server up because of us u get profit and because of us u keep the job.
                What I try to tell u is we FEEL LIKE A STUPIDS when we wait weeks and weeks for a event and when finaly event come u give us NOTHINFG , for eni player from earth that is frustrating , when I start playng the game from a event I get something I get a horse I get a item because I save whips and soul crystal for months because I know that event come and I want to get something to see I not play for nothing and in exchange u give NOTHING u give us only a name EVENT and that event in fact is a big 0
                I pay VIP , I lose time , and like me is hundreds maybe thousands , so if u CONTINUE DOING THAT I MEAN IF U CONTINUE THREAT US LIKE A STUPIDS u will have a big surprise in u number of players even maybe u will be lafing now
                Its not hard to give free INVENTORY , its not hard to give a mount at event after a player save 4/5 month soul or whips , its not hard to extend to 2 attempt / day multiplayer instance to not be old until I get lvl 70 set , its not hard to add some decent rewards from Mp or from catacombs
                So me personal I will give a chance for the next 3 months and if I not see eni change I will change the game for ever and belive me , me and many others like me our patience is at the limit don't ABUSE THAT.
                Remember not only the player who pay thousand dollars KEEP THE SERVER UP That player who invest money in a game invest only from 1 reason because he see the server populate.to keep a server populate the first rule its not PEE ON THEM !
                come back when u have used 100k$ and then u mabye got a change for them to hear u out and its not only r2 that are greedy but also the players that want want and want free stuff+ a side note 4-5 month ago we diden even have any unlimmed event's.

Comment

re:

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                  come back when u have used 100k$ and then u mabye got a change for them to hear u out and its not only r2 that are greedy but also the players that want want and want free stuff+ a side note 4-5 month ago we diden even have any unlimmed event's.
                  We not want ...we pay for them fact coz u pay VIP evry month like an abonament + coz from times to time most of us buy and balens + coz we stay hoursd and hours online ( the most important ) for all this we need give something in exchange ITS NOT POSIBLE TO PAY HUNDREDS OF BALENS FOR INVENTORY to not say about others things.

Comment

As you said creeax, I am tired to of wasting my time on A GAME, with no future, I am tired of being treated like an ant, like they don´t give a f//k about us, they trowed **** at us for to long now, in 1 month max for me if u guys dont change to good, I will leave this game, as I said before, this game haves no future, and I got something more important to do than waste my time on a simple game like this.
                    I curently have a lvl 64 mage with 55k br, I wasted a lot of time on this game for nothing. I am really happy to say this: **** YOU r2games, and the **** with your ******* *** staff. really now, with a burning hate, **** you 4ever ******* bunch of mfcking idiots (r2staff) except Emma cuz she only does her/his job. She/he can do it better but still...
                    S71. Mage lvl 72.
                    Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

Amen to all and every single word, could not say it better
                      The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Nice Creeax well said and not only what you have said but the amount of lag having to contend with. They want Me (yahoo player) a level 65 to start over on thier server. I belive this game is coming to an end real quick for alot of people and still get treated like mushrooms kept in the dark and feed ****

Comment

yes we are tired

Comment

R2 should be embarrassed for promoting anything from Proficient city.

Comment

My acc cant use Guild hot key, sometimes jewel hunt, fishing hunt, email, spin weel of fate and blees to. So FIXED man
                              FAST AS U CAN, coz this happen during last maintenance

Comment

Working...
                              X