Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 4/11 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
    Yeah, this will be good for those who are already lord divine. So people activate your level 9 vip now.
    doesnt matter if you are vip 9 or not if you are that afraid to lose honor well too bad for you but i have vip 9 so yay lol

Comment

• many issues , 1) Got Nether lycan instead of Evil unicorn, 2) cannot fill out a ticket 3) would like to keep my Nether lycan and have my 25 Mount Spirits returned to me as a Show of good faith/ apology for the mix up much appreciated hope this gets read THANK YOU...

Comment

• i want Nether Lycan (((((
        How to get that one? there is so many mounts and i dont know how to get them

Comment

• warum hat der Ladevorgang nicht zu laden, lud sie nach der Notfall-Wartung gut und jetzt hört es auf halbem Weg.Ich kann einfach nicht mehr aushalten mit den Ladeprobleme auf R2 wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvelen View Post
            you guys have been complaining about the same thing in 28 pages now.. get over it, its r2 what did you expect ?
            Ihre hübsche und muss ein großer Spieler und Diener R2 WARTUNE aber Ihr Kompass FORUM Hasser

Comment

• Nether Lycan is the new CW reward

Comment

• Originally posted by wartunes17 View Post
                warum hat der Ladevorgang nicht zu laden, lud sie nach der Notfall-Wartung gut und jetzt hört es auf halbem Weg.Ich kann einfach nicht mehr aushalten mit den Ladeprobleme auf R2 wartune
                Lol - What the hell should this Language be?
                On first look its German translated from any language with Google translate so even a German like me can hardly make sense out of it.
                Please Translate from your language in to English maybe then it makes more sense!
                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• R2 WARTUNE, Ich mag dieses Spiel viel mehr als die anderen R2 GAMES ist es kompatibel zu mir, aber das Problem ist die Belastung Ausgabe dieses Spiel, das ich bin, zu gehen, Internet-Café erschöpft, mit Freunden und Familienangehörigen Computer und ich habe meine Vertrag von meinem Chef exterimanted sie sagte, ich muss aufhören mit dem Firmen-PC für meine Bedürfnisse alles wegen des Spiels nicht auf meinem Computer laden können Sie bitte fix den Last Frage bitte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                    Lol - What the hell should this Language be?
                    On first look its German translated from any language with Google translate so even a German like me can hardly make sense out of it.
                    Please Translate from your language in to English maybe then it makes more sense!
                    bitte nicht beleidigen mich zunächst, ich bin halb Deutsch-Portugiesisch Hälfte und nur wenige afrikanische

Comment

• it's so lag ......

Comment

• anyhow emma, ,that evil unicorn card validity only 7 days ?
                        [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                        IGN : Axygen
                        Guild : Resurgence
                        Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

• Originally posted by wartunes17 View Post
                          bitte nicht beleidigen mich zunächst, ich bin halb Deutsch-Portugiesisch Hälfte und nur wenige afrikanische
                          Das war keine beleidigung, nur eine feststellung, wegen der extrem schlechten Deutschen Rechtschreibung ist es vielleicht besser wenn du versuchst in englisch zu posten.
                          Dein deutsch ist selbst für mich als 100% Deutschen kaum verständlich, wie soll es also jemand verstehen der nicht Deutsch als Muttersprache hat.

P.S. Im übrigen ist die Forums Sprache auch Englisch und nicht Deutsch da es sich hier um Wartune handelt und nicht die deutsche version Demonslayer.
                          Last edited by Wittekind; 04-11-2014, 11:32 PM.
                          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                          S416 - Whispering Hills
                          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• yea but the evil unicorn mount isn't permanent it only last 7 days who wants to save 25 mount sprits just to waste them for 7 days when you can get other mounts that are permanent

Comment

• so after emergency maintenance balen bonus in wb back. must have been real reason for the maintenance lol.

Comment

• we not get warrior's mark after merger. plz fix to...

Comment

Working...
                                X