This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svpewing View Post
    I've managed to sneak away from the screen to accomplish a few loads of laundry. Now I'm feeling a bit better about "wasting time". If this ever launches... I intend on running the top guild with a few experienced tunelets. IGN - Kratos
    So, so far we have the IGN's of 4 English speaking, intelligent people to play with... Now if all of us just spend a ridiculous amount of money...

Names:

ELE or AnELE
    Kratos
    SpiderHulk
    (DOMINION?? or AZURA??)

Comment

Azura is Kratos' wife. And Dominion is the name of the guild.

Comment

I say we start the guild TwilightOgre because that name is badass

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan421 View Post
          Well I have a whole group of people coming from S466 that will be looking for the name Dominion. So.... twilightogre isn't really gonna cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan421 View Post
            ...Dominion it is...

Also, the last husband/wife lead guild I was in ended in me finding out they spent food money from the government on game cards from gas stations... Promise me something like that won't happen here and you'll have one of the best gamers you've ever played with on your side

Comment

warlord love u too

Comment

Originally posted by iebayedmyskillz View Post
                ...Dominion it is...

Also, the last husband/wife lead guild I was in ended in me finding out they spent food money from the government on game cards from gas stations... Promise me something like that won't happen here and you'll have one of the best gamers you've ever played with on your side
                OH jesus H! Would never do that! We've successfully run a few guilds in the past. We have lots of followers that are quite fond of our leadership.

Comment

What no server

Comment

Originally posted by bewing111111 View Post
                    No responses. No launch. No effort into fixing previous issues let alone launching a server on time or updating info about its failure to launch. Beautiful. I guess all I can say is when you finally get into the game, look for DOMINION ... P.s. AZURA loves ya!
                    and warlord

Comment

Originally posted by svpewing View Post
                      OH jesus H! Would never do that! We've successfully run a few guilds in the past. We have lots of followers that are quite fond of our leadership.
                      The best guy on the server literally lived in his mom's basement and spent half of his EBT on liquor trades and the other half on game cards for this game... Yea... Let's just say the "best" in this game can be some pretty interesting individuals... hence why I waited over 400 servers to give this a whirl again.

Side note: he also hated the government... the government that was paying for his game habit... because they were spying on him...

You can't make this **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by iebayedmyskillz View Post
                        The best guy on the server literally lived in his mom's basement and spent half of his EBT on liquor trades and the other half on game cards for this game... Yea... Let's just say the "best" in this game can be some pretty interesting individuals... hence why I waited over 400 servers to give this a whirl again.

Side note: he also hated the government... the government that was paying for his game habit... because they were spying on him...

You can't make this **** up.
                        Bahahahahah Unbelievable. & Unforgiveable!

Comment

all i need is compensation for this delay

Comment

Sorry guys, i jinxed it by staying awake for server launch. Now if they would just get bloody server up,so i can lvl and go sleep or let us know a ETA... yah i know dreamer

Comment

well as long as i can be a higher up in the guild then im happy with the name lol

Comment

Originally posted by cacadbgt View Post
                                all i need is compensation for this delay
                                There are so many dreamers on this server...

Comment

Working...
                                X