No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server S1 Maintenance 7/10 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do we know the requirements for upgrading an apollo or hades yet?? isn't there an additional item required??

Comment

I hope Class wars is in 24 July. If they make it to 17 july, once again server 1 having big advantage over other servers since we getting the patch at 18 july ( 1 week after )
      Last edited by Ivopinto; 07-09-2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

dont mess up bg n arena pls not again also not CW

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
          A new Feature again ..... this game going bad, too much thing to do, to much time to do it.....

New feature = more time to do it = more stat = more difference between casher and free users
          Of Course, this game consumes time and the online activity that gives rewards consumes time as well. One of the reason(s) why people might be quitting their alts because of not much time to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
            I hope Class wars is in 24 July. If they make it to 17 july, once again server 1 having big advantage over other servers since we getting the patch at 18 july ( 1 week after )
            how is 10+7=18?
            10th 1 week after is the 17th we getting this on wednesday night/thursday morning.

also for dragon soul u need the items that are obtained from tiamat invasion which is implemented with this which is stupid. FOund out the dragon soul items will be in guild shop but read that it comes a bit after dragon soul was released so tiamat invasion is the only source of dragon soul. lame

Comment

For dragon soul you need complete Void NM first. Each MPD (Void or higher) drops items for that. At first you need 6 (iirc) for +1%hp, than 15 for +1% Matk/Patk, then 30 for +1%Mdef Pdef and so on. At max it gives +4% HP/MATK/Patk/Pdef/Mdef, +5000HP, +1000Matk/Patk/Mdef/Pdef/Crit/Block/Penetration.

Comment

Originally posted by medwhichisanch View Post
                For dragon soul you need complete Void NM first. Each MPD (Void or higher) drops items for that. At first you need 6 (iirc) for +1%hp, than 15 for +1% Matk/Patk, then 30 for +1%Mdef Pdef and so on. At max it gives +4% HP/MATK/Patk/Pdef/Mdef, +5000HP, +1000Matk/Patk/Mdef/Pdef/Crit/Block/Penetration.
                thanks a lot for the explanation

Comment

is dragon soul only for lvl 80? Because if that is the case, and future new astrals are also for lvl 80, maybe I will level up quicker instead of continous talent upgrades. I cant win in BG or arena, so if I can get new stuff for levelling up, so be it...

Comment

here's some info that might help answer the questions here, click below:

Wartune Advanced Class and Dragon Soul

Hope it answers most of the questions raised here.
                    Your source of Wartune News, Events, Guides and Information:

Comment

so that means when we reach max. dragon soul rating we can get adv. skills ^^ hope we get it fast

Comment

This is soooo coool hehehehe

Comment

If they had it on every server...

Comment

I would find it utterly funny if they segregate s1 for class wars again..XD (might not be funny in fact )

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                              I would find it utterly funny if they segregate s1 for class wars again..XD (might not be funny in fact )
                              grrr ... no it won't be funny lol

*planning to lead an invasion on other server if that happen ... destroy the farm, burn the guild chamber, slaughter the pigs and kidnap the alpaca and rabbits*
                              ValKitteh - S1
                              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                                grrr ... no it won't be funny lol

*planning to lead an invasion on other server if that happen ... destroy the farm, burn the guild chamber, slaughter the pigs and kidnap the alpaca and rabbits*
                                woah so violent..i like! (pls spare the bunnies)
                                NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X