• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Serena
    started a topic Gamerocks Account Transfer Announcement

Gamerocks Account Transfer Announcement

Dear players,

As Wonderhill was closed, please login to Wartune through this link: http://www.gamerocks.com/wartune/login

Please contact our customer service if your account info has not been transferred to Gamerocks or you have encountered problems during the transfer!

For customer service: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
    Last edited by R2_Serena; 01-03-2018, 03:12 AM.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
    hey i sent tickets 2 times and i pmed u 2 times and didnt get any reply regarding the matter can u please look in to the pm.
    Sorry for missing that. I've replied. Need to know the character name you've sent your ticket under.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonlord15
    replied
    hey i sent tickets 2 times and i pmed u 2 times and didnt get any reply regarding the matter can u please look in to the pm.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by smv1973 View Post
    I found my server
    Great, I'm glad you found your character. You can disregard my reply to your pm.

Leave a comment:

• smv1973
    replied
    I found my server

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    if you have your toon back as you say it is done then you should see the server number or server numbers you have a toon on

Leave a comment:

• smv1973
    replied
    I have been working with support for the past few day to have my Kabam/Wonderhill account transferred and have it all done now. my only issue is that I have not played for a few years and I forgot the server used to play on. when I go to the server I thought I used to play on I get make a new character screen. I hope support will be able to help. not sure if anyone here can help.

Leave a comment:

• kucamdrvo
    replied
    Originally posted by R27316681 View Post
    Old player looking to return
    lost my toon in the migration
    same here . . . had a character on kabam s67 europe . . . then on wonderhill . . . but when migrated to gamerocks i lost it. Can i recover it ?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by solara1 View Post
    ok this is getting silly, i need some help. returning player here started in 2015, character name zanora, level 80 knight, server i started on was s36, guild Matrix, i have transferred my account to gamerocks, so do i have to start all over again or can i get some help on finding my original toon.
    I'm not watching the forum 24 hours a day, please have a little patience when requesting assistance in the future.

You don't transfer your account to GameRocks. If you weren't here in December to follow the ingame links to complete the migration, then R2 has to transfer your account to GameRocks for you. As mentioned in post #2, you should not even create a GameRocks account. If you did create a GameRocks account, then the email address you used is no longer valid for transfer, and you will need to provide support with a clean one. Please have one ready to provide in your ticket.

Do your best with the information being asked for in response to your ticket. If you need help with your ticket during this process, let me know, and I will help you. This process is relatively quick, as long as any requested information is provided in a timely manner, but you do need to have patience.

Leave a comment:

• solara1
    replied
    oh well seems i am on my own, thanks for the help i have received in getting to this thread

Leave a comment:

• solara1
    replied
    ok this is getting silly, i need some help. returning player here started in 2015, character name zanora, level 80 knight, server i started on was s36, guild Matrix, i have transferred my account to gamerocks, so do i have to start all over again or can i get some help on finding my original toon.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Once again, the instructions for how to retrieve a character that didn't make it through the migration are posted on the first page, post #2. http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...52#post1942752

Please follow those instructions exactly as written for your character to be linked to an account for you.

Leave a comment:

• R27316681
    replied
    Old player looking to return
    lost my toon in the migration

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by HeXx~ View Post

Thank you, problem solved
    Awesome. Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• HeXx~
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The solution is on the first page. Specifically follow this post: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...52#post1942752
    Thank you, problem solved

Leave a comment:

Working...
X