Wartune Kabam Server Launch 10/24 @ 1:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Launch 10/24 @ 1:00 PM EDT

Kabam's platform will be releasing a new server for Wartune. Server S51 will be an East Coast Server, opening on October 24th at 1:00 PM EDT.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

so long for GMT +8 -_-

Comment

another new server, yet here we sit slowly dying. I don't want start over, put too much work (and yes money) in getting to level 72 on my server. Nor do I want to leave my guild behind. Why is it that Kabam server are being left for dead?
      Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
      Character Name: TinkerBelle
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Dishonored
      Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Yes I agree all servers mostly having problems yet they do not merge the servers together and stick all inactives into one server and if they come back maybe they put ticket in and start playing on an active server.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
        X