Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

loading issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2102563309
    started a topic loading issues

loading issues

having issues logging in try multi browsers say reason for this or fixes ?

• *Minori*
    replied
    We are aware of the issue, and it has been reported. The team is working on a solution to fix the connection issues. Please, be patient in the meantime, Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• bosanac
    replied
    http://prntscr.com/qgu00l

Leave a comment:

• Thaleia38
    replied
    Is not broken, it is something with R2 itself. My husband didn't refresh game and is currently alone on the server (as it seems) and doing his stuff and killing drakes. In the past we had a few times the same issue (when I played Wartune and ones with this game), Always solved within a hour so I wonder why it is now taken so long. Did R2 forget to pay the electric bills or whatever?

Leave a comment:

• angel_dice2
    replied
    Hi are there any updates? I'm still not able to log in to server 8, I've tried different browsers and the client....

Leave a comment:

• R252730349
    replied
    black screen

Leave a comment:

• Morphy.
    replied
    broken again indeed .... can't get back in after server reset ...

Leave a comment:

• hemant1811kumar
    replied
    Hey MemoryLane

The game is crashed again after server reset and daily events all messed up. It's not behaving as after server reset. Trials are not reset after 00:00 server time

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Some games are experiencing technical difficulties. The issue is currently being worked on.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Newton
    replied
    As this is NOT Maintenance, there better be compensation given to all affected..

Leave a comment:

• Dierja63
    replied
    And Dragon Awaken is broken again

Leave a comment:

• R2355482550
    replied
    cant login on server 1 west been trying for 2hrs now. have even tried to login on 3 other servers. it continues to say timed out.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I have forwarded the issue to the team. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• hemant1811kumar
    replied
    Still not resolved...…………...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ANIME1988
    replied
    Got a mail from R2Games now we have to wait until there fix it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X