Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient catacomb reward missing

Dont get reward for ancient catacombs/

Answer from the ticket amazes my mind)))

"
    Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We would like to ask you to screenshot the error for us to properly assist you and forward this matter to our developers team"

Comment

just send a black jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by R26109851 View Post
        Dont get reward for ancient catacombs/
        Please, keep in mind we cannot assist you without proper details and explanations as to what your issue is. I do not play this game and have very limited knowledge. In order for me to assist you please provide the following:
        1. A detailed explanation of the issue you're experiencing. This would include what the rewards are.
        2. A time-stamped screenshot or video.
        3. Your server and in-game name
        Thank you! I look forward to your response.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

How do you make a screenshot of something you havent received?

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
            How do you make a screenshot of something you havent received?

I think "support" kidding and trolling me. Or in "support" works people with IQ less then hamster.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, keep in mind we cannot assist you without proper details and explanations as to what your issue is. I do not play this game and have very limited knowledge. In order for me to assist you please provide the following:
              1. A detailed explanation of the issue you're experiencing. This would include what the rewards are.
              2. A time-stamped screenshot or video.
              3. Your server and in-game name
              Thank you! I look forward to your response.
              Screenshot.... Sorry, only have screenshots FSM, big explosion, and Schwarzenegger president election.

Comment

ancient catacombs gives a weekly reward based on point ranking; the primary items are ultimate crystals, used to upgrade ult lvl. for what it's worth, ollek was ult lvl 2 the other day, and after the ancient catacombs rewards (which he ranked #1 in points, thereby earning 25 ultimate crystals if rewards sent properly) he is still ult lvl 2, which indicates pretty clearly to me he didn't receive the awards (it only takes 20 ultimate crystals to upgrade to ult lvl 3).
                Riamba

Comment

answer from r2, 9 days passed)
                  "
                  Hello,

As per the developers they had reviewed your logs but couldn't find what rewards you have been missing. Is it sage's book, spirit chest, crest chest or others?"
                  what should i answer?
                  1. ultimate crystal
                  2. pink unicorn
                  3. barrel of brent oil

Comment

got it, close please.

Comment

Working...
                    X