This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minori's Fix-It List

Here is a list of compiled known issues pertaining to CS1 that are currently needing to be fixed.
    If you have a glitch/bug please report them to us, and we will do our best to get them fixed. Comment here, or private message us the details.
    Every bug report should include the following information:
    • Screenshot/Video. Screenshots and videos eliminate any confusion on where an issue is, and what the issue looks like in the game. Please always include a screenshot. Videos are helpful when a screenshot or two do not fully depict the issue.
    • Description. A clear description of the issue is always needed. Please use specific, full game names at least once in the post, as abbreviations are often too short for the search tool.
    • Steps. When an issue is not easily encountered by a simple point and click, the steps taken to reproduce the issue will be needed.
    • Character name and server. In the event the issue needs to be looked into from the perspective of the reporter, knowing which character is experiencing the issue, or in the level range required to encounter the issue, helps the team test the issue.
    This will help us get the issues fixed. We don't always need the character name, but the server can be helpful. Please remember you're not required to post that information here on this thread. You can private message the information to either of us. We respect your privacy in all matters, but we will require details and screenshots/videos.

List of known issues that have not been fixed:
    [X] Deification system: The 3-hour buff once collected if you die the buff disappears
    [X] Ladder: Once you pass floor 110 if any party member disconnects all players are kicked from the party and returned to starglade.
    [X] Removal of Quartermaster Purple Lily from the Green Dragon Wheel [Replaced with Quartermaster Token]
    [] Void party splits randomly (Partially can be avoided provided members wait for each person to load in)
    [X] Teleport scrolls do not work in the 150+ areas

[] Do not receive items when disenchanting 125+ equipment [Pending Player Verification]
    [] Island of Blessing timer randomly disappearing [Requires more information - Players]
    [X] Shifter frag level requirement 80 should be 30
    [X] Shifter frag skill blood cry not functioning
    [X] Event items do not drop after 120 areas.
    [X] 165 Palace Ruins players with VIP are only able to enter the dungeon with the use of Dungeon Keys
    [X] Lack of notification for world boss - Ice Queen

[X] Unable to pick up red loot items - The Pantheon 175 Dungeon [Changed to orange drops]
    [] Removal of Treasure Keys from dungeons ( Exelorn Hollows, Purgatory, and Evil Beast Sanctuary) - Old event
    [X] Banner once fused now is no longer unbreakable and has durability.
    [X] Evil Beast fails when upgrading to Celestial the equipment disappears.
    [X] Unable to buy certain items in the players' shop
    [Information located here]
    [] Remove Vault Expander from Green Coins - The item is no longer available. [Pending Player Verification]
    [X] Eidolon System - Remove Quartermaster Purple Lily from dig. This is an event item.
    [X] Gear Evolve - Frags can no longer be consumed with auto-input
    [X] Dragon Sword purchased inside ladder can only be used by priests.
    [X] Happy Bunny Quest - Unable to be deleted [The quest can be turned in or abandoned.]
    [X] World Bosses - Ominous Coast 4 - Malevolent Scorpion (200), Ominous Temple - Aquatic Ape (220), Ominous Palace - Sardon the Destroyer (240) are not supplying credit for killing them during the World Boss event.
    [X] Exquisite Enchantment Crystal - Once enchanting has reached 16+ it is no longer a 100% success rate.

[] Hiding Auras - After a few seconds pixie and genie appear again. [Pending]
    [X] Hiding Auras - Holy Favor, Sperion, Chi, and Soul. (Option to hide these auras are located in the settings tab.)
    [X] Ladder Floor 134 - Monster is unable to be killed.
    [X] Ladder Floor 135 - Monster is unable to be killed.

[X] Ladder - If you enter before the party lead you to lose the ladder run. Lvl 50, Lvl 100
    [X] Ladder Rewards - 141 and up are supplying fewer Soul Shards than floor 140.
    [X] Beastmaster - Ancients of Blessing - Skill is fixed.

[X] Reiki Skills acting as debuff - Fixed
    [] Soul Star Pack - Soul Star Voucher unable to be utilized. [Pending Player Verification]
    [X] Land Grab Towers - Disappearing
    [X] Land Grab - Point System
    [] Shifters - Fallen Angel skill - Fallen Hope
    [X] Portal for 240+ - Low level players are able to run through resulting in "loss of afk time"

Note: When a glitch or bug has been fixed I will indicate this with an x in the brackets like so [X]
    Anything marked in
    blue requires video documentation
    Anything marked in red requires character and server information as the issues only affect some players.
    Anything marked in
    orange is pending response from R2 or player verification that something has been fixed.
    Anything marked in
    green requires more information from players

This thread is intended for bugs/glitches. Please, only post in this thread if it's regarding a bug or a glitch. This will allow us to easily find the problem/information and report it. If it's something else please, find the respective portion of the forum and post it there. Thank you for your understanding!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 06-03-2021, 01:05 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

[X] Removal of Quartermaster Purple Lily from the Green Dragon Wheel [Replaced with Quartermaster Token

i thought existence of purple lily was a bug that hadn't been fixed for so long ? no need to get those u get 3 daily and thats just enough for every day ..

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
      [X] Removal of Quartermaster Purple Lily from the Green Dragon Wheel [Replaced with Quartermaster Token

i thought existence of purple lily was a bug that hadn't been fixed for so long ? no need to get those u get 3 daily and thats just enough for every day ..
      This was apart of an event that only comes sometimes. It's been fixed and replaced with a quartermaster token. This allows you to get other much-needed items.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

oh ok sorry then i just saw it on the list of the things that havent been fixed so i thought its weird
        guess that [X] meant something after all , ty alot

Comment

165 dungeon is bugged for priests. There is no regular dungeon run option, only dungeon key.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkhawk72 View Post
            165 dungeon is bugged for priests. There is no regular dungeon run option, only dungeon key.
            I am not able to duplicate this issue. Can you please provide an in-game timestamped screenshot?
            Last edited by *Minori*; 02-19-2019, 06:30 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              [X] Ladder: Once you pass floor 110 if any party member disconnects all players are kicked from the party and returned to starglade.
              this still happens tho, friend of mine always complains about it
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

this still happens tho, friend of mine always complains about it
                This was checked today. The issue has been fixed. If it has not then I'll need an updated video time-stamped showing that it's still an issue. Thank you, and happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

This was checked today. The issue has been fixed. If it has not then I'll need an updated video time-stamped showing that it's still an issue. Thank you, and happy gaming.
                  ah today? i'll tell them then, thanks

Comment

Wish .. [1] those temporary mounts in Dragon spins get removed too.. and
                    [2] Celestial equip synthesize... fails makes the Evil beast equipment disappears.. not the case in all the synth but these.. and
                    [3] the lack of Teleporter in areas like Secret Ares (last on the map fr 151-180 area) which holds the 175 dungeon.. The Pantheon
                    and the new map 180-240 doesnt even have any teleporter on any map which makes it inconvenient to travel back and to any map but the first area for quest and for dungeons.

and lastly.. Evil Beast Sanctuary doesnt have Dungeon keys or ViP options..

Comment

Originally posted by dawkhawk72 View Post
                      not only fr priest.. for knights too.. i even vip

Comment

Originally posted by R22885485 View Post
                        Wish .. [1] those temporary mounts in Dragon spins get removed too.. and
                        [2] Celestial equip synthesize... fails makes the Evil beast equipment disappears.. not the case in all the synth but these.. and
                        [3] the lack of Teleporter in areas like Secret Ares (last on the map fr 151-180 area) which holds the 175 dungeon.. The Pantheon
                        and the new map 180-240 doesnt even have any teleporter on any map which makes it inconvenient to travel back and to any map but the first area for quest and for dungeons.

and lastly.. Evil Beast Sanctuary doesnt have Dungeon keys or ViP options..
                        I'll respond to these in bullet points to remove any confusion about which part I'm responding too in the order you posted.
                        • The dragon coin systems are chance systems, which means not every item will be something you want.
                        • The equipment failing and disappearing I am not certain of, but if you provide me with a video of this I will forward it to the team.
                        • This is not a glitch or a bug. It's not implemented. They are still new areas.
                        • Evil Beast Sanctuary, when it was released it was the last dungeon. It was intended to be difficult to complete. The lack of dungeon keys or VIP attempts is intended. I understand now the dungeon isn't difficult for [some] players, but during its release, you needed a full party to have a chance at beating the dungeon.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I'll respond to these in bullet points to remove any confusion about which part I'm responding too in the order you posted.
                          • The dragon coin systems are chance systems, which means not every item will be something you want.
                          • The equipment failing and disappearing I am not certain of, but if you provide me with a video of this I will forward it to the team.
                          • This is not a glitch or a bug. It's not implemented. They are still new areas.
                          • Evil Beast Sanctuary, when it was released it was the last dungeon. It was intended to be difficult to complete. The lack of dungeon keys or VIP attempts is intended. I understand now the dungeon isn't difficult for [some] players, but during its release, you needed a full party to have a chance at beating the dungeon.
                          -the dragon coin mounts are not useful at all tho, even new servers get better mounts easily, they're considered 'rare' on the coin as well which is the main issue because it's not rare at all and a wasted slot. maybe back when the game started it was good because the mounts were strong but nowadays with tenets and all these systems and what not, these mounts simply dont matter and are not up to date to this day and age, same applies to EBS with lacking runs, pretty much everyone can do it tho, it's not 'some', add more runs like it's suppose to have.

-secret area isn't new, it was released over 2 years ago, that's just lazy developers even tho the suggestion has been made a number of times and should be common sense to have a teleporter because of how far away it even, there's even a option in the sg teleporter for the brand new maps just released so being new doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

-the dragon coin mounts are not useful at all tho, even new servers get better mounts easily, they're considered 'rare' on the coin as well which is the main issue because it's not rare at all and a wasted slot. maybe back when the game started it was good because the mounts were strong but nowadays with tenets and all these systems and what not, these mounts simply dont matter and are not up to date to this day and age, same applies to EBS with lacking runs, pretty much everyone can do it tho, it's not 'some', add more runs like it's suppose to have.

-secret area isn't new, it was released over 2 years ago, that's just lazy developers even tho the suggestion has been made a number of times and should be common sense to have a teleporter because of how far away it even, there's even a option in the sg teleporter for the brand new maps just released so being new doesn't matter.
                            While I understand you're wishing to change certain aspects of the dragon wheel it is still a chance system and it's functioning as it should. The removal of the Quartermaster Purple Lily that was indeed a bug, and it was fixed. If there's another item for an event that's been placed there please tell me and I will try to have it removed.
                            In regards to the teleporters again this is not a glitch or a bug. You're welcome to submit a ticket suggesting the implementation of the teleporters farther out.
                            Thank you, and happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

While I understand you're wishing to change certain aspects of the dragon wheel it is still a chance system and it's functioning as it should. The removal of the Quartermaster Purple Lily that was indeed a bug, and it was fixed. If there's another item for an event that's been placed there please tell me and I will try to have it removed.
                              In regards to the teleporters again this is not a glitch or a bug. You're welcome to submit a ticket suggesting the implementation of the teleporters farther out.
                              Thank you, and happy gaming.
                              well any other mmorpg would catch up with it's own age (assuming they have respectable developers ofc) is the point, ticket suggestions dont do anything anyway, even reporting mallers have to send a ticket about 5 times for an actual response which is over a course of a number of months ¯\_(?)_/¯ it's not worth the effort, that r2 themselves dont even put in, we're not paid for this
                              Last edited by xPrototypeT; 02-21-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X