X-Server Wars???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Server Wars???

When will there be changes to X-Server Wars??? Players that have spent thousands of dollars to play shouldn't have to wait two hours for ONE X-Server War attempt!!! Mentor has explained that it is due to higher BR's, so my question, once again, is why are we then being penalized for paying handsomely for higher BR if YOU CAN"T PLAY because of it????

Not holding my breath for a response here either

DARQ S-2

Originally posted by TotalDarqNess View Post
    When will there be changes to X-Server Wars??? Players that have spent thousands of dollars to play shouldn't have to wait two hours for ONE X-Server War attempt!!! Mentor has explained that it is due to higher BR's, so my question, once again, is why are we then being penalized for paying handsomely for higher BR if YOU CAN"T PLAY because of it????

Not holding my breath for a response here either

DARQ S-2
    X-server war matching is never base on the player's BR because if it was we wont be seeing 1 billion Br along with just 90M and have had players complaining about it. Xserver matching is base on the player's level and server cluster that your character belongs to. I will report again the long queuing happening not only in X-server war and in conquest as well.

Comment

Working...
    X