Unable to login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to login

what is wrong this morning with the site ?
    Attached Files

Unable to launch games via R2Games' client and browser. Both just return the following prompt: {"status":1,"desc":"invalid merchant"**. Clearing Client's cache yields the same results.

GTA's platforms also had login issues (server list was empty), but that seems to have been resolved.

IGN: Saya
    R2Games' server: S43

Edit:.
    Misleading topic; rather than a login issue, this is an issue regarding launching LOA2 on the platforms.

Edit2:.
    At 8AM server time (S43, GMT) I had no issue launching the game, but the issue was present when I logged in again around 9AM server time.
    Last edited by feanor-kun; 11-03-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Same here s59 tried for 1 hour now and still the same...

Comment

same problem on s39

Comment

Solinea S38

with me too, it always appears "invalid merchant"

Comment

I will forward this. It may take time, as this is the time of day when no one is in the office.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I will forward this. It may take time, as this is the time of day when no one is in the office.
              why is that only with R2 like that, with GTarcade one makes an effort to fix the errors immediately

Comment

Me to , hope not that R2 have the same problem what they have had at DK (Drachenkrieger) . There was a Problem with the Lizens , and they have had no Weekendservice :-(

Gruß JimyBeam

Comment

Es ist 13 Uhr und nix ist passiert kein reinkommen bei S28

Comment

bei unseren Servern seit 10 Uhr kein reinkommen wäre schön wenn sie für solche Fälle ein Notdienst hätten

Comment

Same for S43 as identified by Saya.

Comment

kann es sein, dass R2 die lizenzen nicht bezahlt hat ??, dann macht das schleunigst, denn unser geld wollt ihr ja auch

Comment

15:17 und kein login möglich. Für eine Seite auf der bezahlt werden muss, wenn man ein bisschen weiter kommen möchte, ein Unding!

Comment

It is possible that Time Change set for Sunday affected the login. This is not the first time it happens. The main problem is, it is weekend and they are off. I suspect, this will be resolved on Monday, if we are lucky and anyone that has account with R2 and plays LoA II, including myself on S29, will not be able to log in. Seems that GTA and R2 didn't sink time zone change. This is just from my experience, then again I might be wrong.
                            Last edited by kamibliss; 11-03-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

would be nice if someone could actually pop in here and let us know what is going on and when it is likely to be resolved.

Comment

Working...
                              X