LoA2 All Servers Maintenance 6/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] LoA2 All Servers Maintenance 6/16

League of Angels2 all servers will be under maintenance at 2:00 PM GMT+8 (June 16th, 2017).

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 6 hours. Players will not be able to login to the game. The compensation will be sent out after maintenance.

We are sorry for any and all the inconvenience may cause.
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 06-14-2017, 02:09 AM.

how nice doing maintenance coming right at the time 1 AM right before Dungeon Sweeper is close than poof. W/out warning what time is it. lol

The East Coast Server 11 - Sorrowful Swamp
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

2pm my ***, I was in the middle of a guild battle, its 1pm, wth!!!

Comment

=_= well it did say "all servers will be under maintenance" but didn't mention exactly time etc cuz there is East US & Europe Server. My is East Server count my time right when it poof @ 1 AM. lol
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Yes it did say what time lol.
          League of Angels2 all servers will be under maintenance at 2:00 PM GMT+8 (June 16th, 2017).

Comment

is it still under maintenance? cannot login yet

Comment

don`t in game

Comment

only server that's working for me is the [S23]Beacon Island, are the others still down?

Comment

S23 is down now too

Comment

there up and down like yo yos can you please fix the servers and while your at it sort the recharge issues as well

Comment

It's up again for about 1-2 hours, and down again lol

Comment

Im in server S14. And after the maintenance im without guild. Im the Head of my guild (and the shows in ranking) But if i try to enter the guild section it shows i dont have a guild.
                        Whats going on?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guildless.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	1730448Click image for larger version

Name:	guildless2.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	1730449

Comment

Working...