Server down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server down

So, like all day server has been kicking all day. How did this person know right before game did go offline?

Click image for larger version

Name:	server 1 2 3 down.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	365.0 KB
ID:	1989690

I've spent a good portion of the day playing around on this server, and I can predict when the network connection pop up will appear, so I highly doubt this person is doing more than announcing his prediction.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

This is all I have been getting all day, I can play for all of five minutes before im booted. Ive lost two vip tickets due to getting booted

Comment

So, this is new i just got from the client....

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.JPG
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	1989713Click image for larger version

Name:	error log.JPG
Size:	204.0 KB
ID:	1989714

Comment

I've found that if I close the game tab and wait a few minutes, then go back to www.r2games.com and click to enter the server using the Last Played tile, I can usually get back in without any errors. Sometimes it takes a little longer than a couple of minutes, though.

The team is continuing to report the issues to the developer.
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            I've found that if I close the game tab and wait a few minutes, then go back to www.r2games.com and click to enter the server using the Last Played tile, I can usually get back in without any errors. Sometimes it takes a little longer than a couple of minutes, though.

The team is continuing to report the issues to the developer.
            Thank you MemoryLane for help over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X