Forum web site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum web site

I have problem about R2 Forum seems like something is missing in code or it's just me i will toss in picture so u can take a look and help if possible please.
    Visit this link to download: Screenshot_1.png

You can directly upload your picture to the forum, or you can upload it to something that gives a direct link, visible on the web. I can't see what you're talking about in the thumbnail, and I don't download files.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

sorry i made mistake,
      https://prnt.sc/qp0que

Comment

Thank you. That is a strange one I have not seen before. Do you have another browser you can try from, just to rule out any issues with chrome itself?
        Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I am now logged on at other place, IP adress different and forum seems to be okay all on the spot. i dont know what i did
          Last edited by Vladimir; 01-17-2020, 06:43 PM. Reason: Maybe flash player update needed i dont know

Comment

Working...
          X