Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having trouble accessing my account via google + what do I do? I have already followed the procedures and asks to open a ticket

Comment

MajorSlacker
      R278022685

If you have not yet done so, send in a ticket as instructed in the first post. If you have sent in a ticket, please be patient while R2 works through the tickets, and keep an eye on your email for that reply.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

so they have already woken up?))) or still asleep?) I can not sleep until the fate of my character is known!

Comment

[removed] char. name Sadie sever 295 whispering woods haven't been able to get on G+ tried using main site it tell me my password is incorrect I hope that G+ can get me back on line with your help. I am missing out on game Thank you

Comment

I've heard the G+ OAuth issue has been fixed.

I've updated the instructions for those who still wish to convert to a main site log in.
            Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
            X