[Promotion] Socketing Rod and Enhanced Bounty Scroll Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'ello.
    You should try to extend this events on newer servers too ( eg: Emerald Caverns - S422)
    Not really fair that all other servers got the dragon all most for free and here we can even get close to it.
    We would be really appreciative if you can extend some events on this servers too.

Thank you in advance.
    Your friendly knight,
    Tristan
    Boycott in S422

Comment

i have 300 rods lol who want some? wahahahahhaha
      I HAVE CHARACTER:

• ARCHER 145K BR:rolleyes:
        KNIGHT 135K BR:p
        MAGE 127K BR:o

THIS IS THE GAME CALLED STRATEGY AND PATIENCE GAME

Comment

Originally posted by R217997143 View Post
        'ello.
        You should try to extend this events on newer servers too ( eg: Emerald Caverns - S422)
        Not really fair that all other servers got the dragon all most for free and here we can even get close to it.
        We would be really appreciative if you can extend some events on this servers too.

Thank you in advance.
        Your friendly knight,
        Tristan
        I remember thinking this when my server was new as well, didn't get the same events as everyone else for about 6 weeks after open.

Comment

Need free insigniaaaa loll r2......plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Insignia plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
              I remember thinking this when my server was new as well, didn't get the same events as everyone else for about 6 weeks after open.
              Yeah, I know the feeling. And it's frustrating. It's not like people wouldn't pay for things, but give them a change : run the event
              Boycott in S422

Comment

Bad deal =3...we want events :P
                *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                lvl 61
                Class:Archer
                Guild:Valor
                Battle rating:40k.
                Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

OK, so maybe a good deal on the socket rod if you just have to buy one, 185 balens is the price anyways, and you are getting something free, but u also get those from blessing, so kinda irrelevant. The ebs scrolls, WOW, sooo not a good deal!!!
                  I have like 400 ebs scrolls in my vault.. I get from fishing and just every day accumulation. Give us something useful guys, a new TOK mount, a new mount in general, A soul crystal event .. just something that would be beneficial to actually spend money on instead of us wasting our money on stuff we will get free anyways..
                  otherwise love this game ^^ ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Vyrone_12 View Post
                    i have 300 rods lol who want some? wahahahahhaha
                    holy moly, 300 what did you do, brake in the balenor market? or farm em like insignia?

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                      Good deal for the Socketing rods
                      How can be a good deal for Socketing Rods, lol?! Have the same price like normal one, and that 2 luck stone dont worth, all ppls have now a lot of luck stones from fishing.
                      I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                      Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                      Fighting til' the wars won!
                      (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                      Name:CyanPile
                      Class:Archer
                      Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

Might want to fix the ridiculous arena matching first, so people get insignia to actually get new gear to use rods on.

Half my server isnt even doing arena anymore cuz of the fckd up matching, hope r2 isnt planning on starting up a dating side.

Comment

Would be nice to have a crypt token event .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMarian View Post
                            How can be a good deal for Socketing Rods, lol?! Have the same price like normal one, and that 2 luck stone dont worth, all ppls have now a lot of luck stones from fishing.
                            Obviously there is a deal, even if it's a small one. Tired of you guys who are 70+ saying this is ****. Think about the lower people who need this. Tired of seeing you guys post saying it's useless. Well it's useless to you, and useful to others. I sure need the luck stones too for enchant and saving up for future sets to synthesize to lvl 9 stones. You see? You may not buy it, buy I will.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                            I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                            :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                              Obviously there is a deal, even if it's a small one. Tired of you guys who are 70+ saying this is ****. Think about the lower people who need this. Tired of seeing you guys post saying it's useless. Well it's useless to you, and useful to others. I sure need the luck stones too for enchant and saving up for future sets to synthesize to lvl 9 stones. You see? You may not buy it, buy I will.
                              I believe he talked about a year ago that there was deal to buy 5 soc. rods with only 149 balens ... but I do understand the frustation not to get rods, spend so much golds in bless guild, while can use it for astral or else ...

Comment

This may be good for beginners. Once u can do more than 20 guild blessings daily. You dont need to spend balens on rods.

Comment

Working...
                                X