Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaosang View Post
    i got 1 question :
    if i bought ring before marriage stuff, can i use it at proposal or i have to buy new one?
    You use the one you have.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

when u divorce, do u lose other br points other than what the ring gave u

Comment

Originally posted by erresed View Post
        when u divorce, do u lose other br points other than what the ring gave u
        If you are the one buying the ring, you can keep and still use the ring even you're single so no BR lost

But if you dont buy your ring, it will be returned and you lose BR from ring

Affection level stays so no BR lost from affection
        Originally posted by Henry Miller
        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
        S102-CoolBay
        Immortals

Comment

the ring must be warn ? what if i have 2 rings burning light and alzurak ring. which one will go to the partner?

Comment

When you propose, you choose a ring to propose with.

Comment

Guys, rings dissapares after a divorse?
              League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
              ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
              CLASS ->> SORCERER
              LVL ->> 82
              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

No, if you bought the ring, it will stay. If you did not buy the ring, but your partner did, it WILL disappear for you.

Comment

At the char menu if i go to the clothing equipment i can see the ring. Next to the ring there are two slots for medals. Does every ring have two slots? Is it even the slot of the ring or does everyone have these slots? How can i fill these slots and with what?

Comment

Originally posted by DanLDSkal View Post
                    At the char menu if i go to the clothing equipment i can see the ring. Next to the ring there are two slots for medals. Does every ring have two slots? Is it even the slot of the ring or does everyone have these slots? How can i fill these slots and with what?
                    You put emblems in the slots ,which you buy from cross server shop or you can synth in forge

Comment

Ok, thank you for the answer. Do these slots depend on the ring you wear or is it two slots for everyone?

Comment

The emblem slots are completely unrelated to rings. So everyone will have two emblem slots regardless.

Comment

Same sex marriage anytime soon?

Comment

Why isn't same-sex marriage allowed? It's just a game, I don't see why it shouldn't be there.

Comment

They have it in Wartune, and there it feels... just bizarre. You merry for the bonus, not for roleplaying reasons. Marry should be just as role-playing thing. Or called different. Like best friend.

Comment

What if the both players are in different time zone can they still be married,i purposed already got the rings and intimacy past 2000 now im waiting for time.when the time comes do we both have to be on or can one ,cause other player lives in different time zone then me,is that a problem or no please help,don't want to waste an good wedding cause of time zone

Comment

Working...
                                X